Author Topic: Helen - Phoenix Spa - Sheffield  (Read 3409 times)

Online Hanzo

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms
Meeting took place in the last few days. I had wanted to see Lisa (Sunny) at Sawadee but when I called at the shop the door was locked, although the sign said open. Sawadee is on a very busy street and I didn’t want to hang around drawing attention to myself, knocking on the door etc. So as a plan B decided to try my luck at Phoenix Spa. No appointment made just called in on the off chance. Two ladies seemed to be working at Phoenix including Helen who was on reception. Fortunately they were able to see me. The second lady whose name I didn't catch took me to the room and I paid her the £45 1hr massage fee.

Location
Established Chinese massage shop just off the A61. Not a discreet location at all, it’s situated in a row of shops with lots of cars and people passing by. Fortunately I’ve always found the door open plus wearing a mask and not being from these parts I braved it and walked straight in. Plenty of car parking on the nearby side streets if you are driving. Shop itself is nice and clean. The room I was taken to on the ground floor was small & warm, it contained one massage table and a chair on which to leave your things. Overall I’d say the room was fit for purpose.

Looks
I would say Helen is early 50s but I could be way out! An Asian lady, quite petite. I found her attractive. She spoke reasonably good English.

Services
Once in the room I got undressed and lay naked on the table on my front. The lady whose name I didn’t catch stayed in the room whilst I was doing this. She didn't attempt to cover me with a towel. She then started a good, reasonably firm oil massage of my back. After about 10 minutes Helen entered the room and took over from the first masseuse. Helen was fairly talkative at first but eventually became quiet. Massage of both my back and legs was very good. Toward the end of this she started some very light stroking including my bottom and between my legs. After this Helen wiped the excess oil off me with paper towels. I was then asked to turn over and did I want any extras, I replied a happy ending, which was agreed to at a cost of £20. Helen is very skilled in this area and delivered an excellent handjob. When I eventually came Helen gently but thoroughly cleaned the resulting mess up. Helen then continued with a very good massage of the front of my legs and chest also taking time to do my head and feet. When Helen called time I quickly got dressed, paid the extra £20 and headed home for a shower. Overall I was in the shop about an hour.

Conclusion
In total I paid £65 for a 60 minute massage with a happy ending. The massage and happy ending were both very good. I’m too far away to be a regular but Helen and Phoenix are IMO decent options if you are in the area.

Offline Barnsleylad


Online The0neAnd0nly

If its Helen the owner (slim short pretty, chapel peg nips) I would never put her at 50 - late 30s early 40s at a push! That being said it can be difficult to correctly guess asian women ages.

I've not seen her in about 1 year but probably had 2 or 3 massages including mind blowing B2B with her... maybe she distracted me with her amazing skills!!  :D

Online The0neAnd0nly

Oh yeah bit of a bush normally too, had my tongue up her axe wound several times

Offline fforte

I’ve always had An or Angela when I’ve been who gives an excellent massage firm and also excellent body to body. I’d say she’s late 49s. Helen seems younger plus works at Stoke two weeks then Sheffield two weeks.

Online Hanzo

She was certainly short, slim and pretty. You could well be right about her age. As I said my guess could be way out!

Offline Oli90

Is Helen the one with curly dark hair?

Online The0neAnd0nly

Is Helen the one with curly dark hair?

Think your describing Anne. With glasses right? Always chirpy and skinny?

Online nicebutjim

I'm confused now.
My recollection is
Helen shorter than Anne chatty becoming flirty in massage.
Pussy shaven "badly packed kebab" likes RO but beware as she squirted for my once.
Anne taller and slimmer the Helen.
Wears glasses
Trimmed neat pussy
loves RO and happy to give pussy glides (sumata)
Both average boobs but standard Chapel hatpeg nipples.
Never had oral from either must get back to see if doing more now to make up cash lost in lock down .


Online The0neAnd0nly

I'm confused now.
My recollection is
Helen shorter than Anne chatty becoming flirty in massage.
Pussy shaven "badly packed kebab" likes RO but beware as she squirted for my once.
Anne taller and slimmer the Helen.
Wears glasses
Trimmed neat pussy
loves RO and happy to give pussy glides (sumata)
Both average boobs but standard Chapel hatpeg nipples.
Never had oral from either must get back to see if doing more now to make up cash lost in lock down .

That sounds accurate and matches up with my experience of both. Seen Anne about 5 or 6 times and Helen maybe 3?

Helen did lick my cock once after some intense b2b and RO but might have just been a one off accident / overexcitment as never been able to persuade her to nosh me off properly.