Author Topic: LATINBEAUTY - Swindon - Changed meet time with 9 mins to go!  (Read 1332 times)


8 review(s) for Explosive Mature GFE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ChuckieEgg2

Ok, I'm having a run of bad luck here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447940711992 or 07940711992

I was looking for a punt this morning and this gal responded quite quickly.
We agreed a time of 10:45 and the services etc.
Last text from her was 25 mins before the agreed time and I jumped into the car to get there.

Then.. again.. as I was driving in, 9 minutes before the agreed time she sends me "PEASE .. 12:30 meet : PLEASE".  :angry: :angry:
As I was driving, I didn't get it until I arrived.
I replied that I was there but no response.  Ghosted ..

Another wasted journey - maybe I should change my text signature to something other than "Don't worry if you need to reschedule at short notice" !!

Offline alabama1

We can all tolerate 10 minutes, but 9 ! Fuck sake she's taking the piss  :D

Offline jase50

I had same issue with arranged meeting. Double checked all ok half hour before. Drove into town. Then  message saying Im having my breakfast - can you come back in 40mins.

Ehh. No thanks.

Offline joninbristol

I had same issue with arranged meeting. Double checked all ok half hour before. Drove into town. Then  message saying Im having my breakfast - can you come back in 40mins.

Ehh. No thanks.

Breakfasts are unpredictable things though.
They can strike at any time of the day without warning.  :dash: :dash:

I think there's something in the water around here at the moment. :crazy:
Another one blacklisted.....thanks gents, both.
 :hi:

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:39:05 pm by joninbristol »