Link: External Link/Members OnlyFollowing reading LancsMan's review (found
Here) I found myself in the area today so I thought I'd give Jenny a go, having never seen her before. Comms were really easy, she speaks very good English and what's more, I got an automated text message about an hour before the booking to remind me.
My experience was sort of similar to LancsMan's and not, which might become apparent.
Car park behind is perfectly located and very reasonable at 80p for up to three hours. The front of the shop is sort of on the main road but at an angle, so there is a little coverage but had I been kept out there for a while, I'd have been concerned. Knocked on door, opened within ten seconds, using my name and welcomed me in to a small reception area. Into the back and massage room (first on the right I think), I hadn't arranged a price on the phone so I was told £40 for an hour. LancsMan paid £35 so I was a bit wary and tempted to argue but chose not to quibble a fiver.
Jenny lingered while I took my clothes off, remarking on my body, same as the previous review, then left alone to lie down on the massage table. No shower was offered before or after.
"Jenny I’d describe as short in height a bit chubby and very friendly and polite." is accurate. Unlike the previous review, she placed a towel over me to start with for the probing before removing for using hot oil. Massage was soft and after 20 minutes started the sexy part. Running her fingernails over my ass, including up and down the crack, rubbing my inner thigh. I couldn't help but think this was way too soon.
Upon turnover, went through the price list; an additional £20 happy ending, £10 topless or £60 for B2B with all included. That's the same price as the previous review so in the end, the difference in hourly rate didn't matter. Out of sheer curiosity I went for the latter option, mostly to see how long the B2B was going to last for. She stripped off, little chubby but well proportioned, and did B2B for the shortest amount of time, which was very enjoyable while it lasted, sucked my nipples and then jumped off. She walked around to my head, climbed on the table and offered her pussy to lick while she wanked me off in a 69 position. Tasted nice and fresh, no complaints there.
After a good five or so minutes she stepped off, stood at the side of me and put her foot up on the table encouraging me to finger her while she wanked me to conclusion. She was giving plenty of verbal encouragement, at one point she said "fuck me baby" so I, quite reasonably, asked if FS was available and she said no. I asked about a blowjob, no to that either. Odd choice of words. No sign of the OWO that LancsMan received, much to my disappointment. I came and she cleaned up, then apologised to take a quick phone call so I got the chance to find a clock on the wall, which showed we had 25 minutes remaining.
She returned just moments later, got dressed and said it was in case another customer knocked on the door. That gave me the impression that there wasn't a second pop on the cards despite going early with the happy ending. She then finished the massage on my front, hot towelled me all over and gave me a head massage. Never paid any further attention to the old chap after the happy ending.
Paying by cash and card was available. Obviously be wary about what might appear on your bank statement, affects some not others.
It's one of those where if I hadn't been aware of another review, probably a positive but having read his account (two pops, OWO, no shower offered, price difference) and combined with her timing issues going too early on happy ending, it's a neutral. I probably would return if in the local area because she seemed very friendly and it's a step on from the usual massage/HE experience, but I wouldn't go specially.