Author Topic: Superb Vivienne Kingston-upon-Thames  (Read 6297 times)


20 review(s) for x Vivienne x (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Young_gent14

Went to get my vaccine in the morning, all went smoothly, was driving back through Kingston and thought why not?....let’s have an early morning punt 10.30am.

Comms with Vivienne were perfect, rang and arranged 45 minutes before, sent postcode, rang again when parked up at sainsburys, then told door number, buzzed and let straight in.

Girl: AW profile is accurate, I was actually really impressed, face was nice too (she hides face in the AW pics) freckles with glasses and fake lips (not too big or fish like). Slim build, size 8/10, great curves, beautiful arse. Lovely tits as well, fake but no SAW III scarring, nips in perfect position. Great WG.

Meet: as I approached the top of the stairs, I knocked on her door and she was there waiting for me in heels and black lingerie with her nipples peeking out of her lacy bra. Went to the room, I paid the £70 fee for 30 minutes. She asked me what I wanted to which I replied, lapdancing, FK/DFK, DT and protected sex in multiple positions. Now, she replied and said “did you not read my profile? I do not offer kissing” (in a lovely polite way i should add) and as the donut I am, I hadn’t read properly being distracted by how fit she was...oh well, I was happy to continue, and her demeanor was friendly enough which helped make the decision. She also said DT was an extra £30 but waived for me which was a lovely touch.

So we started with a bit of chit chat, I took my clothes off leaving my boxers on and started with some lapdancing. After a minute she pulled out some hand sanitizer for me, I accepted. She asked what music I liked and let her continue with what she was playing. She moves well. I was rock hard in seconds. Went on for a few minutes, then into oral. She asked with or without (again a nice touch I thought) and I opted for without. Now let me tell you something...she went to town. A1, 10/10 oral here,  :wacko: probably slightly better than Hot April. Two hands to begin with, loads of spit, mouth only, taking it intermittently to the back of her throat, ball licking...could have exploded there and then, but I held off. She was struggling to take my full length and was coughing after a while so we mutually decided to move onto protected sex. Vivienne said we may have to start with missionary and not CG because of my size, it was fine. Tiny bit of lube not too much, started slow then built up some pace, great eye contact, slowed down because I was getting close to the brink after about 3 minutes (lol). Lifted her leg over the other and was ploughing away after I had eased her into it. Was sucking on her lovely breasts at the same time and thought fuck it, forget the other positions, this feels so good let me just finish like this!

She cleaned me up; took the rubber off, and left me a wipe to sort myself out. Small chit chat after, then out the door to pick up a few bits from sainsburys. Be careful to leave the way you came in, I left through the back door in a hurry and had to jump the gate to back to the car park haha. Any questions let me know.

Happy punting
YG  :hi:

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Crockers

Yeah, I locked myself  in the car park of the building as well when I took the wrong turning. Had to call her for the code. Lol.

She gave me free deep throat as well.

Offline Moorg

Great review.  I saw her in Bounds Green a few weeks ago and was very impressed.  Nice honest fresh attitude, really wants to please, and great action.  Hope she's back up this way soon.

Offline Young_gent14

Literally spot on Crockers & Moorg..

Really good looking as well I thought  :thumbsup:

Offline Jayjay1

Met a Bulgaria girl in the Kingston area few years ago but she has disappeared since but Vivian AW profile photos looks abit like her. Does she have big pussy lips?

Offline Young_gent14

Met a Bulgaria girl in the Kingston area few years ago but she has disappeared since but Vivian AW profile photos looks abit like her. Does she have big pussy lips?

I don’t think so from what I remember...nothing out of the ordinary to be honest  :unknown:

Offline Muff licker

Met a Bulgaria girl in the Kingston area few years ago but she has disappeared since but Vivian AW profile photos looks abit like her. Does she have big pussy lips?
Were you thinking of Melanie with big pussy lips and moles on her body op?

Offline rowdow

Agreed with all your points OP, a great SP.

Her head game is truly elite  :drinks:

Pretty sure she told me she'll be back to Bounds Green every so oftern

Offline Young_gent14

Agreed with all your points OP, a great SP.

Her head game is truly elite  :drinks:

Pretty sure she told me she'll be back to Bounds Green every so oftern

Yes mate, nice one and completed agreed, hopefully she does go back to Bounds Green for a bit so I can save up some dosh!  :lol:

Offline Duggee

Met a Bulgaria girl in the Kingston area few years ago but she has disappeared since but Vivian AW profile photos looks abit like her. Does she have big pussy lips?
Sounds like Sexy Desire 21 I think. She was fab, great body and attitude, massive pussy lips. Sadly has disappeared for the moment.

Offline Jayjay1

Yes Sexy Desire 21- she was great. She had a friend who had same lips as her. She wanted to organise a threesome but she disappeared as you mentioned