Author Topic: Cumfuckmyarse - Camden  (Read 3358 times)


59 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (53 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ace_max66

External Link/Members Only

1 hour (150) + anal (30)

Finally got through to Lily after being unsuccessful for differing reasons. A recent punt.

Comms: Text lily the morning before to arrange a punt for following afternoon. she responded a few hours later and time was agreed. Text again the morning of to confirm attendance.

Location: A flat a few minutes away from Camden station. Quiet discrete road. I called when I arrived and door number was confirmed. Buzzed up and noticed a camera by the buzzer and one on top of the door. So much for discretion. Up the stairs into building. Lily let me in and then up another flight of stairs.

The punt: Greeted by lily and she was wearing what I requested. Dress and heels. Looks wise about mid 40s I'd say. Fake bolt ons, decent Arse and nice legs. Bit of a stomach. Looks like an Asian milf from a porno. One to tick off the bucket list.
We began by chatting about what I'd like, I handed her over the dosh and went to freshen up. Came in, she took of her heels the action began with owo on her knees and me standing up. After that, we both undressed and moved onto the bed to continue owo - which was enjoyable. This continued for a while and she began to play with herself whilst owo. I offered a hand because I wanted her to squirt so began some finger play and voila squirt one. We lie side by side and began sucking her areolas whilst continuing from stimulate her clit with my fingers. Squirt round 2 and 3. Rubbered up and she hopped on cowgirl, after some time of this small squirt again. We then moved to doggy. I pounded for a while and she was enjoying it or at least is good at pretending before attempting anal.

Anal was initially in the spooning position which we both liked And some fk in between. WE then moved to doggy anal for a while. After this more switched rubbers and back to vaginal penetration before some owo and then I popped. I'm a one pop guy so that was it. We ended up talking for a while after. she is very talkative but not in a timewasting sort of way. I think she genuinely just likes to chat. By the time I showered and left we'd overran by about 15 minutes. Her phone rang a few times but she gives you undivided attention whilst you're there which is a plus even post punt.

Verdict: All in all a good punt with a sexy Asian milf that is eager to please and accommodating. It's on the pricier end for me but I can't fault the service.

I typed this on my phone so might come out a bit shit.





Offline Herts_Outcaller

Does the dirty talk extend beyond her username  :D