Author Topic: JellyBaby1991 - Tameside  (Read 6952 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4628166) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cash2spare

External Link/Members Only

Met this girl when she was 29 which was before all this lockdown nonsense. Initial arrangements had me sending a photo of myself which met to her approval  ;) and was then given mobile number to call. Rang and arranged a date and time to visit her at her home which is a ground floor apartment in the Tameside area.
Pictures are spot on and everything on her profile looks spot on to me. Got the cash out of the way £50 for up to 1 hours fun and frolics. She's no size 10 and has very small tits so boob men beware.
Soon had Jo sucking my cock owo till I exploded a thick load into her mouth which she swallowed with ease, good girl lots of protein!
Then on to some snogging and went down on her shaven pussy. Tasted and smelt fresh from a shower so no probs there. Not as tight as would have liked but hey you get what you pay for.
Gave a few moans and sighs so maybe my tongue was having the right effect
On with the rubber and some doggy then missionary had me filling the bag to bursting point.
Jo let me take a few snaps and a short video of the blow job for the wank bank at a later date.
She is deffo a geek and mad on marvel and super hero films. A girl next door rather than a porn star she didn't swear once!
So overall yeah I'd say value for money for sure.

Offline antsz

did you read the other review of her, makes interesting reading  :lol:

Offline MT09

You may have been filmed, read previous reviews.


Offline Neo

You may have been filmed, read previous reviews.

This put me off her big time. This place saved me the embarrassment.

Offline darrens1024

She's well known for her fella to be in the next room watching on the camera, last time I went I tried turning the camera around she went mad! lol

Offline Sirhumphrey

Saw her in 2019 before the mention on here of secret filming.

Two huge negatives were;
I had to request a condom she was definitely happy with BB.
Pleasant enough girl but had zero sexual charisma, she was a really dull shag.

Offline Deepstroker

I had been trying to fuck her for almost a year and just kept getting the runaround . Thankfully due to intel on here it looks like I dodged a bullet as mentioned by others . I also had interactions from her lying “boyfriend” who intimated that he had no awareness of her escorting activities and that he was going to beat it out if her . Obvs he didn’t beat her enough as her profile has remained on AW.