Author Topic: Brax - Tunbridge Wells - enthusiastic GFE  (Read 2505 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6005719) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tintin27

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt took place within the last few days. £80 for 30 minutes which included £20 extra for OWO.

Comms were good. Email through AW to start with and then onto WhatsApp to make arrangements. Good instructions to venue which is just outside Cranbrook in Kent. You’ll need to drive as public transport is scarce round these parts.

The WG is attractive, size 10 and aged early 30s as on profile. She has lots of tattoos which I like. She is friendly. I can’t be certain but I think she might be relatively new to the game.

She has a good figure with firm pert boobs and a peachy bum. Looks good naked especially with all those tattoos. She has a big clit and responds really well to oral on her. Tasted fresh and clean. Said she came but then they all say that. Nice owo, good technique and depth although didn’t go on for that long. I wasn’t fussed as I really wanted to fuck her by then. On with the condom and into cowgirl with no additional lube required. Then reverse cowgirl, missionary with her legs over my shoulders and finally back to cowgirl so I could suck her nipples until I came. Throughout the sex she was really enthusiastic, bouncing energetically on my cock and making the bed shake. I didn’t ask for kissing as I don’t do it with a WG.

Nice chat afterwards and out in 30 minutes. It’s good to meet an English girl who is good value, provides an enthusiastic service and is not (yet) jaded.

A word of warning though. She has a list of types of people she doesn’t see so don’t be fat, over 50 or non white.

Overall, a really good punt and I might be tempted to break a habit of a lifetime and pay her a second visit.

Offline DildoMeLee

I've emailed a few times (I fit the criteria to meet), not only do I not get a reply, its just deleted :(

I was only asking for stuff on her likes list, with 0 AW feedback I assumed it was a waste of time but thats a good review, weird!

Offline m21kent

Thanks for the review, I’ve noticed her profile before but thought British, fit and 100ph, too good to be true. Added to the hotlist!

Offline LanceSpiker

Cranbrook is definitely not Tunbridge Wells, miles away!