Author Topic: Irish Annabel Taylor  (Read 3596 times)

Offline reggielad1971

Total waste of time!!!
Arranged a meeting by text no problem, time and area. Sent a message when I got there and no reply. Waited around for over 20 minutes then gave up. Got a reply half an hour later giving excuses about being held up. Seemed genuine enough so arranged for another time next day. Next day, next appointment sent message 10 mins before arrival, sent another on arrival, gave the number a quick call, no answer, waited around for another 15 minutes and left.
Still waiting on a reply to my last message.
Lots of good reviews on EI but was a total waste of my time

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigpaul2k

i arranged to see Her in Portrush a while back went to the location and phoned to say i was there and got no answer waited 10 mins and a few phone calls and texts with no reply or excuses

Offline 20jay

I also recently had radio silence in Armagh, hopefully not standard in Northern Ireland :lol:

Offline Duke_Nukem

I saw her in the Europa hotel a few years ago, quite the character, good meeting though.