Author Topic: Layla - Ego Massage - Fenny Stratford  (Read 1626 times)

Offline AJA

This was a very positive meeting with Layla, and it was almost 6 months ago. (so need to get this written asap)
External Link/Members Only
Called "reception" and made a booking for the following afternoon. Confirmed by text on the day.
Paid £85 for 1 hour.
I'd been to Ego a few months earlier (reviewed)..so knew the location. It's not very discreet but is well reviewed on here !
Found somewhere to park a few minutes walk away rather than the car park right outside.
I arrived a few minutes early, but was let in ok. Layla was waiting just inside the door, and took me to an upstairs room.
Ego website claims Layla is in her 20's..but she's definitely early 30's..curvy rather than slim..with fantastic breasts.
There was a shower in the corner of the room, which I used, and then laid face down on the massage table.
The massage was good, very relaxing. Nothing too deep, with Layla using her body to good effect.
She talked a lot about this and that..but also about how much she can earn in a day ! (FFS !) and how she made certain Ego wasn't a brothel before she started working there !! ( I was thinking 'no, but I know where there is one, and it's not far away' !)
Turned over, and having asked if it was ok to touch her, set about exploring her breasts. Mmmm.. I still remember them.
I fondled, and licked, and sucked, and enjoyed..while Layla focussed her attention on me.. which all led to an inevitable and very satisfying conclusion.
She told me she usually only works one day a week (shame !)
No clock watching, I got a full hour with her, and we sorted the paperwork just before leaving.
All in all a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I would return if in need of a relaxing massage with HE..especially for another feel of those wonderful breasts !