Author Topic: Kassandra K - Manchester  (Read 8947 times)


41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (36 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Trotter671]

Offline Trotter671

I now know why Kassandra is getting popular!

£140 for 1 hour (£20 extra for anal)

External Link/Members Only

Kassandra has profile(s) on Kommons as well.

Comms –Very professional – message via WhatsApp then a phone call a few days before. WhatsApp messages to confirm on the day and messages with final address.

Place – Nice modern apartment with the stripper pole in the main room near the full length mirror!  Near Victoria train station.

The Girl – As previous reviews and her profile photos, blonde, slim with great enhanced tits. Lovely outgoing lass and dead easy to chat to as well. Kassandra wore the outfit I requested – the black short tight T-shirt ‘I have no tits’ (but she certainly has!), tiny black knickers and black hold ups – was looking very naughty!

The Service – I’ll keep this short rather than my usual elongated ones!!

Just an absolute full on snoggerific dirty GFE. Bloody hell Kassandra loves to kiss – full on DFK and no holding back. Bit of finger play pulling her tiny knickers to one side. My hands in her hair gently pulling and kissing her neck and then doing the same stood behind – she did the same to me – love it when a girl kisses my neck as well. Grinding and twerking on my cock was thrown into the mix as well! So I gently slapped her arse cheeks with my cock to join in.

Sloppy, messy OWO with a bit of light face fucking and gagging herself on her knees next to the stripper pole watching the action in the full length mirror then me laid back on the bed. Lots of attention to my balls and plenty of teasing and licking up and down my shaft and tongue work swirling around the tip.
The strawberry lube came out then RO for a while, firstly with Kassandra on all fours with her arse up in the air, my tongue and fingers in both holes.
Continued with Kasandra lay back on the bed, she seemed to enjoy my efforts (?) as she became really wet and responsive.

Back onto messy and sloppy deep throating OWO before bag up time – missionary (lots more full on snogging). 

Moved onto cowgirl whilst she did the squatting on my cock manouvre then went for standing doggy using the stripper pole whilst gently spanking her bum.

Then moved onto anal and popped me up her botty but wasn’t quite working. So decided to go back to OWO – she is very good at this and seems to really enjoy doing it. The eye contact great again as I had a handful of hair so I could watch the action. More deep throat and light face fucking and Kassandra wanking my cock on her tongue. This all resulted in a huge CIM and she kept on licking and sucking even when I was fully spent. Kassandra then showed me my cum in her mouth offering a snowball – I don’t mind a spunky snog but snowballing not really my thing.

Went to dispose of my deposit in the bathroom. She did comment it was lot – I’m usually a heavy cummer anyway and had left myself alone for a couple of days so not surprised she didn’t swallow.

We both cleaned up and another chat with no rush to get me out. Kassandra did tell me she has gotten really busy with bookings since the other review mentioned on here, thankfully I had booked a few days earlier and was in at the start of her day. Another snog and hug and out back into wet and windy Manchester with a daft grin on my face. That was a lot of fun!!

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Glad you enjoyed mate,  great girl imo, good service, eager to please, sexy & a good laugh as well.
She told me she's really busy lately as well, just hope the prices don't rise  :scare:

Offline Trotter671

Glad you enjoyed mate,  great girl imo, good service, eager to please, sexy & a good laugh as well.
She told me she's really busy lately as well, just hope the prices don't rise  :scare:

Cheers KK :hi: Yep defo had a good time with Kassandra, down to earth easy going lass as well as being good at the bedroom shenanigans  :thumbsup:

Offline Thatguyj69

Sounds like you had a fuxking smashing time mate, usually avoid the ones with fake tits because I paid 12k for my Mrs's so feels like I'm being robbed inside haha but that, how did you describe it "snogoroific dfk" sounds very good and is always a great sign. Thanks for the review mate.

Offline Trotter671

Sounds like you had a fuxking smashing time mate, usually avoid the ones with fake tits because I paid 12k for my Mrs's so feels like I'm being robbed inside haha but that, how did you describe it "snogoroific dfk" sounds very good and is always a great sign. Thanks for the review mate.

Cheers pal, yep Kassandra did not hold back with the full on snogging :thumbsup: