Author Topic: Luana - touring Brazilian in Birkenhead  (Read 1726 times)


8 review(s) for Luana big boobs (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mexicola

Had a decent half hour session with this girl this today for £70

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
447933452294
7933452294


 Her Engish is poor, I expected that. I just wanted to fuck a good looking big titted Brasilian. I hoped for a half decent P&D with plenty of oral and pussy play  and got that. I explained by text what I wanted beforehand

Comms easy by text. Arrived at the location, it's an air b'n'b place I've seen other touring WGs in the past.

Opened the door, pleasantly surprised. Decent looking, looks like the girl in the pics . At least one other WG in the house who I saw when I went in.

Lead to the bedroom where i paid . She came back into the room just in bra and knickers, cracking body, I was standing bollock naked in the middle of the room and she was straight for my  cock. Her clothes quickly came off and had a good feel of her good fake tits.

She started OWO and it was OK. Tried to get her to suck my balls and play with them but lost in translation. Had to show her what I mean and she started laughing and understood!

Good play with her clit and pussy, nicely shaved slipped a few fingers in.  Got her on her hands and knees, went behind and she has a massive Brazilian butt ! Good lick of her clit and pussy from behind whilst fingering her. Pulled her bum hole open to spit in it several times.

Then sex in doggy getting deep in, hands on those hips. Switched to CG the mish and cum over over her tits.

I left bang on 30mins, enjoyed the session. My expectations weren't too high going in and I left happy. When I left the other WG was in another room servicing another punter.

Would probably do another half hr with her if she was back again.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 04:27:45 pm by mexicola »