Author Topic: Naty - Northfield-B31  (Read 2851 times)

Offline salvagebacon

External Link/Members Only

Centre of Northfield. Easy parking, but wasn't a busy time.

Polish girl, 25-30, probably size 10-12. Not the most informative pictures on Vivastreet, but they're at least real and it's hard to call them inaccurate. Is there a special WG filter on phones these days? 

Arranged at short notice, her comms was good and I wasn't kept waiting at the agreed time.

Pleasant, sexy girl. I did find her attractive. Not a stunner, but good body. Good (covered) BJ. and a pleasant fuck. May do extras, but I didn't ask.

She delivered what was promised, unlike others I've tried recently. A little businesslike, but that's not entirely a bad thing.

Didn't sense she's an easy one to get close to, or is going to make you feel 'special' if that's what you're looking for. For me she was friendly enough.

Reading the previous (negative) review on here, if you choose her, I'd go with limited expectations. I'd seen her before. Against those expectations I enjoyed the meet, so a positive from me.

Offline Imp8

Come on Pal.....Basics.
How much   ????  How long was the booking    ???!

Offline temptation


Offline WDFORTE

She looks great from the pics, her arse looks awesome!

Offline salvagebacon

Depends what you mean by real. They've had the 'treatment' and might be a few years old, but are almost certainly her. Picture 1, with the tits and arse is least plausible.

To give her some credit, she's not one of these who's 15 years older or 15kg heavier when she opens the door, so while the pictures may be flattering, it's not B&S.

I've had a bad run recently so a pleasant girl @ £50 / 30 minutes hit the spot. (Missed price off the original post). Ok for me but YMMV.

Offline salvagebacon

She looks great from the pics, her arse looks awesome!

Yeah, it's not bad, but disregard that first picture.

Offline Audiboy1

Was owo and kissing on offer??

Offline salvagebacon

OWO - Didn't ask. Kissing - Didn't try, but I'd have my doubts. Don't know if she offers a shower.

Her English is good, so she can clarify without misunderstanding.