External Link/Members OnlyBit of a difficult one this one, the girl was nice and the meet was okay, but got gypped out 20 mins on my hour booking and didn't realise until I left.
Duration:
"1 hour", £140 - Feb 2021
Comms:
Average comms, generally quick response when initially making a booking but pretty slow when confirming details
The Girl:
Average looking korean girl, bit chunky on the arse though has very nice boobs, maybe C/D, not a stunning Asian girl and I think you get better VFM in the looks department from girls like Lisa or Grace up in Leicester Square (bond street now?), one thing to be aware of is she has a fair few self-harm scars on her forearms and thighs, and a fair few is an understatement, so immediately felt a little off about the meet anyway as its kinda sad to see and makes you wonder about her mental health and how she got into the industry. She does, however, have a nice British Accent, maybe sussex or surrey? So the upside is you get the perks of an Asian prossie who can hold a conversation.
The Meet:
Started off okay, had a delay of twenty minutes but what can you do? Location was easy to get to near Millenium Bridge. Very submissive girl at first, you can tell she's new to the industry, so if you like having your way with someone she might be what you're after. Started off with OW (OWO and Kissing are extras, £20 and £10 respectively). Moved on to mish, CG (she has a thing for choking you, not her being choked, I was like "fuck it, if you get to have some fun whilst I do then why not?"), and doggy, popped in doggy. Chatted about the kinds of people she normally sees, she wears that stereotypical asian schoolgirl slut outfit for a reason, wasn't really feeling a round two but she didn't make an effort to try either. Alarm went off and off I went, felt a bit short and she seemed a bit on edge, especially when I asked if she works with someone else. Left the building and realised I hadn't even left on the hour, but 5 mins before. 20 min delay, 5 mins out early. That's 35 mins for £140, I was foolish and didn't set my own alarm or check my phone when hers went off. Didn't feel like she did that deliberately though and felt more like her pimp makes her keep all her punts to the hour mark as she seemed way too on edge when the alarm went off (and she wasn't on anything).
Overall:
Nice girl, if you don't get gypped out of 20 mins probably a worthwhile booking, and it would be a positive otherwise, not a super engaging punt and I think I'll go with someone like Ellie_Rose or Sexy_Laura instead in the future for better VFM, but if you've got a thing for Asians and a bit of kinkiness, and get the full hour, then she's probably worth it. Would I go back? No - she was fun, but the self-harm scars and edginess when her alarm went off make me wonder about why she's in the industry, and I don't feel 100% comfortable seeing someone that seems vulnerable.