External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI've seen Jen a couple of times recently, pricey but good company and enthusiastic sex. This review is of the second meet (as reviews of multiple meets are frowned upon).
Price: £100 for 30 mins
Services: FK, OWO, protected sex, CIM
Location: nice new(ish) terraced place near diglis, parking can be a bit hit and miss but not had any problems so far.
Comms: First meet involved a phone call for the weirdo check, second meet was just arranged via text.
Jen is the woman in the photos, not a stick insect, she's a slightly bigger girl but wears it well and has a pretty face. She's not fat, she's curvy in a good way. Very friendly, not local, borrows the place off another escort who is local to Worcester but tours around a lot.
Bathroom and shower facilities are available.
The house and bedroom is clean and tidy and is a nice relaxing environment, feels classy.
Action - nice kissing with tongues, great oral action, condom on got her to ride me first, good energy put into it, then doggy and missionary to finish. She's enthusiastic and gets into the sex making all the right noises. I had planned to finish with CIM like the first time I visited but got carried away by how enjoyable the shagging was and filled the bag instead.
Only negative I can think of is both times I've seen her she's kept her lingerie on (it's not really lingerie but not sure what to call it). She gets her baps out and moves the thong to one side to allow access. Not sure what that's about.
Also £100 for hh is more than I would normally pay, but my regular is out of action and pickings are slim in Worcester at the moment.