Author Topic: Klaudia_xX - TOFTT - MILF-Birmingham  (Read 2661 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6092031) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kenny989


First time reviewer here guys so please take it easy on me and by any means if you have any pointers please let me know for future reviews. Just to let you know before I start WG has changed name to Klaudia_xX, already wrote out review when I noticed this.



Let me paint the picture for this one so I was up all night last night thinking whose my next punt and for some reason really fancied someone of the more mature side when I stumbled across MatureFuckSlut, well says it in the same, what more could I ask for lol, only thing was no reviews but thought I’d take one for the boys and I’m glad I did now.

Called up earlier in the day for same day booking, I did ask for her name as just didn’t feel comfortable calling her MatureFuckSlut, her names Klaudia, wasn’t a problem luckily, we discussed details of what I wanted and price, no issues, opted for 1 hours worth of Klaudia’s time and services. Klaudia is Hungarian and does have a slight accent but no real language barrier which is good, last thing you want to do in middle of a punt is start doing sign language of the service you want, her English is very decent and tbh I liked the accent. Got to her place early by 10 mins and texted to let her know I’ve parked up and waiting outside to give me a shout when she’s ready, 10 mins later at time of our booking she texted me to come in. Punctual, I like that.

Her place is not far from Broad Street, parking around the corner and lots of it but it is pay and display, it’s like 1.50 for the hour. It’s an apartment she works from, quite nice as apartments go and she has a shower in the room which is useful if you need one after and don’t need to go out in the hallway and worry about bumping into someone, nothing much more to report on this, all good.

Klaudia pictures are slightly different to how she looks in person but not in a bad way, she has a sexy milf look about her which is exactly what I needed. She has a nice figure too, juicy ass that I could grab onto and doggy till my cocks content, ok, I’m getting ahead of myself. She answered the door to a laced robe which was see through and could see she had on bra and knickers underneath. We went into the bedroom and sorted out the boring bit, handing over the money and got into business. Klaudia started kissing me and can confirm she does do DFK which is something I already confirmed I wanted. Her OWO is good, nice strategy. Decided to go down on her which she seemed to enjoy then started to ride me in reverse cowgirl upon my request, within few minutes I unloaded, watched here arse going back and fourth, up and down, couldn’t handle it anymore. We had brief conversation and after a drink that was offered I told her I was ready again. Started again with OWO but this time little longer as I wanted to enjoy it for a while more then finished in doggy while holding onto that big arse of her until completion. Klaudia helped me clean up and asked if I’d like a shower but declined on her offer, small talk until I left.

External Link/Members Only












Offline Pablo02

Good review  :thumbsup:

Wouldn’t mind fucking a milf onto the hotlist

How much did you pay?

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. Older than I'm usually into but does look interesting

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Called up earlier in the day for same day booking, I did ask for her name as just didn’t feel comfortable calling her MatureFuckSlut,
Yeah I hear ya buddy.  We don't want to be seen as misogynistic disrespectful neanderthals....😭
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Excellent quality pic. Does she have an IPhone 12?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pablo02

I wouldn’t recommend her
Absolutely vile

Offline Pablo02

I wouldn’t recommend her
Absolutely vile
Saw her earlier today!!  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:



Offline 0ralist

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 198
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pablo02

Look forward to the review!
 :hi:

I don’t want to relive the nightmare!!!   :scare: :scare:

Offline 0ralist

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 198
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
I do it want to relive the nightmare!!!   :scare: :scare:

Don't for the greater good. Use it as therapy and we will support your mental breakdown   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:30:44 pm by 0ralist »
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pablo02

Don't for the greater good. Use it as therapy and we will support your mental breakdown   :sarcastic:

I need therapy after I saw her
I only booked her because of the OP above gave her a glowing review
I should have been more cautious as the forum is open to new members so could easily have been Sergei who left that review for her

Offline 0ralist

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 198
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
I need therapy after I saw her
I only booked her because of the OP above gave her a glowing review
I should have been more cautious as the forum is open to new members so could easily have been Sergei who left that review for her

Your negative will help people and will save someone else from getting traumatized, your choice, but your comment will not help anyone because the green positive is what can be seen
 :hi:

 :hi:
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pablo02

Your negative will help people and will save someone else from getting traumatized, your choice, but your comment will not help anyone because the green positive is what can be seen
 :hi:

 :hi:

I’ll review it later or tomorrow

Offline 0ralist

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 198
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
I’ll review it later or tomorrow

Good man.
I think you are right that the pimp or friend has written this and their first post is this review shame you fell for it.
Does require your review to straighten things out   :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Kenny989

Sorry Pablo you experience didn’t match mine, different likes I suppose. Hope you have a better one next time.

Oralist - why you think I’m some pimp I don’t understand, I was very reluctant to write a positive review for first review for this very reason of being questioned as I’ve seen other OP’s being accused of the same, it’s really off putting and if I was to comment i have seen a WG but not leave a review I would be a leecher so can’t win with some people

Offline Hothandle

Sorry Pablo you experience didn’t match mine, different likes I suppose. Hope you have a better one next time.

Oralist - why you think I’m some pimp I don’t understand, I was very reluctant to write a positive review for first review for this very reason of being questioned as I’ve seen other OP’s being accused of the same, it’s really off putting and if I was to comment i have seen a WG but not leave a review I would be a leecher so can’t win with some people
It’s a proper bear pit on here mate, the slightest weakness shown and pack instinct takes over.. :)

Offline azzak789

It’s a proper bear pit on here mate, the slightest weakness shown and pack instinct takes over.. :)

Thanks for letting us know Kenny - from what you said - she was decent