Author Topic: Angelinax69 - Hornsey N8  (Read 2726 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6035046) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gambitman92

Now with it being lockdown, I thought I would see an sp since girls from dating apps don't want to meet now.

I was looking at her profile on AW so decided to go for it

£80/30mins (£70 plus £10 for owo)

Coms: sent a text and got one back saying she can see me after one hour, we then text again and she sent postcode so I booked an uber

Location and inside: flat, much closer to Hornsey Station than Turnpike Lane Station, I took an uber but there's plenty of parking space for cars. I texted her I was outside, walked up the stairs and she opened the door main building door for me and I followed her to her flat.

The flat was fine, it was clean, I followed her in the main room and there's a kitchen to the left and the bed, sofa and table in the action area on the right with a red curtain in-between (which she closed when the action started).


The girl: speaks great English, I really liked what I saw when I saw her face to face, I thought she was beautiful, very very slim, big breasts. Great personality, very friendly and laid back, she smiled a lot, we talked a bit at the start and made some jokes about dating apps.

Action: wet wipe at the start which is fine with me, started with OWO on her bed, the bed is soft but it's fine, she put a black pillow behind my head which I thought was nice. I really enjoyed the bj, she mixed hand and mouth, went deep, lots of licking up and down. Great eye contact and smiles through out. She was fine with me touching her body and boobs.

Her phone was ringing but it was silent and she never answered it, I'm sure she's a popular girl.

Condom on using her mouth, then I wanted just doggy, she was happy with any positions but I picked that one, she's tight and felt good, I lasted about 6 mins. I didn't go hard but I kept a good pace, she was backing into me and matching my pace with light moans which I liked. No restriction, she had her hands down and I grabbed her hips, I came in the bag.

She helped clean me up, we talked a bit more as I got dressed, she wrapped a towel around her and I kissed her check before I left. I sent her a text after it because I thought she was great and she replied back.

Overall an attractive girl with a great personality plus she's 15 mins from me so she's someone I would definitely see again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:45:16 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Now banned off UKP for having a shit attitude on here. :rolleyes: Plus she posted she was glad she offered me a bad service, on my review thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
This ↓ posted by her at 5 pm then this appeared at 5.30. As always members will form their own opinions on it.


I’m actually glad I gave you a bad service you don’t deserve shit

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Now banned off UKP for having a shit attitude on here. :rolleyes: Plus she posted she was glad she offered me a bad service, on my review thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


what a bitch,

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It seems a tad strange the OP always seems to get good service from Negative reviewed girls..

Must be a coincidence again..

I think a tout more likely..

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Now banned off UKP for having a shit attitude on here. :rolleyes: Plus she posted she was glad she offered me a bad service, on my review thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would give her a wide berth tonight lol, might be more miserable than usual :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
It seems a tad strange the OP always seems to get good service from Negative reviewed girls..

Must be a coincidence again..

I think a tout more likely..


Could it be that he likes the controversy and waits for a suitable time to post reviews, he said he had 3 written out and was posting but I can only see this one. Maybe waiting for another opportunity to wind someone else up. :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline HERTSBLUE


Could it be that he likes the controversy and waits for a suitable time to post reviews, he said he had 3 written out and was posting but I can only see this one. Maybe waiting for another opportunity to wind someone else up. :D
Why would he want to wind someone up 3 negs 2 pos
Catch her on a good Day and not 3 in the morning.

Offline Gambitman92

It seems a tad strange the OP always seems to get good service from Negative reviewed girls..

Must be a coincidence again..

I think a tout more likely..

I already responded to this in smiths review, you're feel to think how you like.

Angelina is a great girl and I had a good time. As for the other reviews, you'll see that the negatives from others were due to b&s, bad luck, recycled profiles and refusal of services like kissing, ro, fingering etc none of which I do.

Different people will have different experiences in this game, it's not always the girls fault.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
I already responded to this in smiths review, you're feel to think how you like.

Angelina is a great girl and I had a good time. As for the other reviews, you'll see that the negatives from others were due to b&s, bad luck, recycled profiles and refusal of services like kissing, ro, fingering etc none of which I do.

Different people will have different experiences in this game, it's not always the girls fault.

Another strange thing to say in my view in this context, :rolleyes: she has 4 recent negative reviews and it was her fault in all 4 cases. Yes a WG can offer good service to some punters and bad to others as is known. The reasons she got 4 negs make no odds from the point of view that all 4 of us weren't at fault, she was 100% at fault. This is white knighting her now in my reading of your posts, your trying to undermine our negs now by adding its not always the WGs fault. :rolleyes: UKP IS a punters forum, its not here to defend WGs from 4 neg reviews that were her fault. You can post your positive but that's not good enough, you want to try to undermine the negs as you had a good time with her.

This WG clearly isn't a great girl as she proved by her comment about being glad she offered me a bad service on top of getting 4 recent negs, sure you couldn't give a shit as you got a good service, that's crystal clear. :rolleyes:

Offline Gambitman92

Another strange thing to say in my view in this context, :rolleyes: she has 4 recent negative reviews and it was her fault in all 4 cases. Yes a WG can offer good service to some punters and bad to others as is known. The reasons she got 4 negs make no odds from the point of view that all 4 of us weren't at fault, she was 100% at fault. This is white knighting her now in my reading of your posts, your trying to undermine our negs now by adding its not always the WGs fault. :rolleyes: UKP IS a punters forum, its not here to defend WGs from 4 neg reviews that were her fault. You can post your positive but that's not good enough, you want to try to undermine the negs as you had a good time with her.

This WG clearly isn't a great girl as she proved by her comment about being glad she offered me a bad service on top of getting 4 recent negs, sure you couldn't give a shit as you got a good service, that's crystal clear. :rolleyes:

I don't want to go back and fourth over this, to me she's a great girl, that's my opinion, you and I like Katalina, KT's thinks she's a racist drug addict, everyone can have there's. My post was more about in general which is true, sometimes there are two sides, this is a fact and it was originally because he called me a tout and how there's some magic how I get positives from girls with lots of negatives, but if he had bothered to actually see my reviews, he would see that a lot of them use recycled profiles, and the old negatives and positives were mostly from other girls who used to own it.

You're right in that the context was off, that was my mistake.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
I don't want to go back and fourth over this, to me she's a great girl, that's my opinion, you and I like Katalina, KT's thinks she's a racist drug addict, everyone can have there's. My post was more about in general which is true, sometimes there are two sides, this is a fact and it was originally because he called me a tout and how there's some magic how I get positives from girls with lots of negatives, but if he had bothered to actually see my reviews, he would see that a lot of them use recycled profiles, and the old negatives and positives were mostly from other girls who used to own it.

You're right in that the context was off, that was my mistake.

You are free to post your opinion but my point is to me you are coming across as defending her from the 4 negative reviews, when you weren't involved in those punts. I haven't said YOU have made this positive up, but to ME you are hinting at least that the negs may be the punters fault, they aren't. Yes the context is important here in my book. You got a good service, good for you, 4 of us didn't and that was down to her, not us.