Author Topic: Erotic thai girl - Peterborough incall  (Read 4714 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5822536) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline lvtpunt


30 minutes -£70, no extras

Good comms and no messing around.
Didn't rush me, I actually think we overran a little bit but she never said anything.
I was looking for bit of a p&d but it ended up a bit more than that so all round a thumbs up for my visit.

Looking for a quick punt I saw this new (to me at least) and having fairly good experienes with thai girls I rang up. Her aw feedback is hidden, but I don't know why as I had a good time with her. Booking easily sorted over the phone and an hour later I was parking up. 

Answered the door in some black lingerie, very nice sight, it is her in the pictures but I'd say she looks a little older and better in the flesh, more like 30ish with enhanced boobs but they look good for it. Paperwork was sorted and whilst I undressed she chatted a little, not perfect english but good enough. She offered a massage to start and I was in two minds, on the one hand was it a time waste tactic? but on the other I do appreciate a good massage by a hot little oriental girl. So I said yes and was glad I did as it was genuine and quite hard.  Whilst she did it I noticed she was grinding her pussy against me too.

After this she moved on to some owo and she didn't hold back on that at all, pretty vigorous and deep. Eventually she put the rubber on and climbed on for some cowgirl.  We ended up with her on top with her arms around me until I finished in the bag.  I had intended to get her in doggy but she took control and was getting pretty wet so I went with it and a good time was had.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for your review  :drinks:

Put her on my HL recently though there was no intel on her, hoping that if she visited closer to me she might be a reasonable punt. Just have to wait for the opportunity now.


Offline lvtpunt

Thanks for your review  :drinks:

Put her on my HL recently though there was no intel on her, hoping that if she visited closer to me she might be a reasonable punt. Just have to wait for the opportunity now.

I've found these thai girls are usually pretty good, there is always the old ymmv but they are more reliable than the roms.

Offline jstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
how did you arrange the meet? dont see a number on the ad
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
... it is her in the pictures but I'd say she looks a little older and better in the flesh, more like 30ish with enhanced boobs but they look good for it...

'Erotic thai girl'

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:43:37 am by Dashing »

Offline lee1

Nothing like a good pussy grind  :yahoo:

Thanks for the review!

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Thanks for putting the pics up Dashing. The profile would appear to have passed on to Chloe Sweets now

Cheers, scouting :hi: ... One of those shape-shifting Profiles  :scare: