Author Topic: Freaky Blonde Brazilian Lucie in Crawley TOFTT  (Read 2420 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5980036) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Assessor

External Link/Members Only

Realising that I was going to be near Crawley, I spent a while checking here to see if any of the girls on AW have been reviewed, but no luck. I decided that Lucie’s pics were too good not to check her out and see if they were genuine. The video gave me some hope that my hopes wouldn’t be dashed, as they usually are when a working girl posts photos that look like a  page 3 model…
 
Comms: good and prompt, by text

Location: a maze of modern apartments about a mile from Three Bridges Station, a lot of girls work here IME. Parked at the mini supermarket and hoped the block was easy to spot,  which luckily it was this time – Google Maps doesn’t always take you to the right block/entrance. Buzzed straight in, but had to hunt for the apartment as no floor directory. The flat is good and clean, the room has an en suite shower, no mirror in the bedroom.

Price: £90 hh

Looks: Lucie is absolutely stunning IMO, goes straight into my all-time top 2 along with Luana (External Link/Members Only). This year, I have a thing for Brazilian girls as I also have a very soft spot (well, hard spot) for Jenifer (External Link/Members Only) who is very playful and cute.

Lucie is probably the girl in the pics, although they’re photoshopped – but who cares because she's bloody gorgeous! Bum slightly on the big side for my taste but absolutely as shown by the pic from her gallery below, perfect figure otherwise. Tits are apparently fake but I wouldn't have guessed, very soft without being droopy.

Service

Started with a decent massage although she needs training as a tease. I’ll go armed with some pre-prepared Portuguese next time… Then onto my back for a quick grope and suck of the tits while trying simultaneously to gaze at her face and congratulate myself for TOFTT.

Then it was on with the cover and OW, with her carefully positioning her arse where I could explore with my right hand while I admired her work. Finally I decided I couldn’t take much more of that so she hopped on in CG and I was in heaven. After a while and a few variations of thrust and twist from my new best friend, she decided she wanted doggie and who was I to refuse a lady? So that was definitely it, although I did manage to last a couple more minutes. Shame not to have a mirror for doggie, but really, that and the teasing were the only minor negatives.

Lucie was great, she really seemed to get into it without being OTT. She was friendly and cheerful, although not much English as she says on her profile. She wasn’t rushing me at all but I’d only booked 30 mins so I need to spend more time sampling the menu next time! She's playful, esp. when staying naked after I came, even when I was on my way out, thrusting her bare arse invitingly at me and groping me through my jeans.

Would I return? You bet, ASAP.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nudda

thanks for the review. Glad she delivered. no number on her profile. can you share ?

Online Royd30

Hi you say OW did you ask for this as profile says OWO and A level also says price includes all her services. Would like to visit but can you comment on this.....thanks and regards

Online iq129

Oh my God. This girl is absolutely stunning. Did she offer any kissing?

Offline webpunter

Looks FAF
HL is +1
Better go see her on a Friday !

Offline Assessor

thanks for the review. Glad she delivered. no number on her profile. can you share ?
Her phone number is there when she is available

Offline Assessor

Oh my God. This girl is absolutely stunning. Did she offer any kissing?
Just lips, I didn't try for anything else but would next time. I was a bit stunned, to be honest!

Offline Assessor

Hi you say OW did you ask for this as profile says OWO and A level also says price includes all her services. Would like to visit but can you comment on this.....thanks and regards
I didn't want either so I don't know. Looking at the profile now it says that both are available with discretion and also both are available without the caveat. If it's important to you, I would check beforehand by text.

Offline jacobs1

great review. how come you are not 100% if its the same girl in the pics? if you had to guess how sure would you be it was her

i can handle a bit of photoshop but just curious the likelyhood of it being the girl in the pics

Offline Assessor

great review. how come you are not 100% if its the same girl in the pics? if you had to guess how sure would you be it was her

i can handle a bit of photoshop but just curious the likelyhood of it being the girl in the pics
Well, she seemed a little older, maybe late 20s. I hadn't checked the photos since the previous evening, that and the photoshopping just make it difficult to be 100% sure. Hope to see her again soon and be able to check this time.

Offline Assessor

great review. how come you are not 100% if its the same girl in the pics? if you had to guess how sure would you be it was her

i can handle a bit of photoshop but just curious the likelyhood of it being the girl in the pics

Just been back for another reconnaissance ;) and still not 100% sure it's her in the photos, but I'm pretty sure it is her in the video. Regardless, she is absolutely gorgeous and I would guess her age at about 27.

Didn't have time to stay an hour as I would have liked, but long enough to say that the profile is wrong when it says that her tits are enhanced, there was no sign of scarring. I showed her the review here which she was delighted with. I think that she learned from it because this time she did a lot of teasing during the massage.

When setting the meeting up, I found that texts from my usual number were not being answered, so I had to use a different number which was replied to straight away. It turns out that the number on AW is for a gatekeeper and when the door was answered, it may have been this lady External Link/Members Only. She is a few years older and a few pounds heavier than the photos in the profile but still quite tasty. She told me that she was Lucie but I insisted on seeing the real Lucie, who was summoned and told me that the dark haired girl is her sister - she may indeed be. Before I left I asked Lucie for her phone number which she willingly gave me, so hopefully I can avoid the gatekeeper in future.

Lucie has definitely leapfrogged Luana to be my ATF now...

Offline j4247

Gatekeeper is a new one for me! What’s the definition?

To clarify, you had to change your number before they answered. As in use another SIM?

Or her number has changed on her profile since your first meet and the new one directs you to the gatekeeper?!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 07:26:57 pm by j4247 »

Offline Assessor

Gatekeeper is a new one for me! What’s the definition?

To clarify, you had to change your number before they answered. As in use another SIM?

Or her number has changed on her profile since your first meet and the new one directs you to the gatekeeper?!

A gatekeeper is a person who controls access to something, for example via a city gate or bouncer, or more abstractly, controls who is granted access to a category or status. Gatekeepers assess who is "in or out," in the classic words of management scholar Kurt Lewin. Wikipedia

As in use another SIM.

Pic 3 from the main gallery is what she was wearing first time.

Online PLeisure

I showed her the review here which she was delighted with.


You did what ???  :scare:
Are you serious???  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline webpunter

WTF !
Calling DM
This is behaviour 'unbecoming' of a UKP member
A yellow card - temporary ban - at the absolute minimum
Two strikes & you are out
Shows complete stupidity
First of all doing it in the 1st place
Then being even more stupid to mention on here
WTF else is this fucktard capable of ?

You did what ???  :scare:
Are you serious???  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Edit: my assessment = undesirable to have such people as members on here
It goes against the grain
To not realise this is both unexcusable & potentially dangerous
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:08:09 am by webpunter »

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Thanks for the review OP. Sounds a great punt and will probably put on my HL thanks to you.
After 2 years you should have known better than to show them your review and introduce them to the site let alone giving your Avatar away to the WG community. Your identity is more than likely to be circulated to them. Rookie mistake.

Never the less great punt :hi: