External Link/Members Only£60 for 30 minutes
This is sadly probably going to be my last review until after the lockdown and maybe until after I'm vaccinated, 2020 was a bit of a shit year for punting, don't think I'll get many arguments on that one.
This lass hasn't logged in since September, but her profile is still up so I'm hoping she's just taking a lockdown break and will be back next year as I always intended to see her again.
The punt took place around May. I'd seen her profile many times, even paid to see her private gallery. To be honest, her pics are terrible, she looks demented on some of them, but I liked the nice basic way that her profile was wrtten and some of her gallery pics looked OK, so on a day if I remember right when I'd been let down by escort A she was plan B.
Comms were quick and easy by text. Postcode was for a street in the South West area of Hartlepool, easy to find, I parked up and rang for the number, turned out I was only a few doors away. The house was in a long terrace, but not scruffy like a Middlesbrough back street, all the houses had a small garden in front and a lot had parking spaces in them, more a middle working class area than a benefits area. Seemed quite discrete, but it was latish evening so not many people around. There was a van parked on her drive, so small alarm bells, I wondered if she had a partner in the house somewhere.
Pleasantly surprised when she opened the door, she was far more attractive than her pics suggested, quite petite, nice figure in a short dress, pleasant face, no sign of the huge geeky glasses she wears in her private gallery pics.
She welcomed me into a small hall with stairs straight ahead and a door to the living room to one side. This was closed but glassed, so I could se a TV was on but no sign of anyone in there, I never caught any indication of anyone else being in the house except her.
There was quite a pleasant smell and I commented on it. She said that she often burned a joss stick when she was expecting a punter to make the place smell nice. She came across as relaxed and friendly from the start.
We went upstairs into a reasonably tidy bedroom, not exactly ideal home exhibition but I've been in far worse. Paperwork over, she stripped off to reveal a very nice figure, trim waist, small but pert boobs, nicely rounded hips, better than I'd expected. I undressed and joined her on the bed and she went straight into some DFK and finger play, and she was good at it. The DFK was full on and excellent and she tasted as if she'd had a breath mint. She then went down to give me some really good OWO which to my surprise almost had me cumming so I stopped her and asked if I could return the favour. She lay back and I gave her some RO for a few minutes. This was the only part of the punt I could have any quibble about, her profile says mostly shaven but she actually had a full bush that you just about needed a machete to hack your way through and I do prefer trimmed or shaven, so I didn't stay down there too long, although she was fresh enough.
I came back up and she went down again for more OWO. Now my intemtion was to let her do this for a minute or two then on with the rubber and fuck her hard and fast because I really was well into her by then, but her OWO was so good I just lay back and enjoyed it and in a few minutes I blew in her mouth with a very intense climax. This surprised me because I don't CIM very easily, not many girls have ever managed it and of the few that have I would honestly say that she was by far the most enjoyable.
I can't remember if she spat or swallowed because it's not a big thing with me, but she cleaned me up with wet wipes and tissues then I dressed and left, a poorer but happy man with a nice warm glow in my well drained balls.
Overall a really good punt and the only thing I would change would be to have her trimmed or shaved. I never got to go back for seconds before all the lockdown crap came back but if she does start working again I'll certainly be making a return booking. Reccomended.