External Link/Members OnlyThis happened just before lockdown 2. I was in the area and had seen a few reviews of this place. I wanted a massage and HE so thought I would give it a go.
Comms: Very easy, text the number, got an instant reply and I booked for later that day for 1 hour.
Location: Easy to find, opposite Argos as described in the link. Its on a main street which can be a little busy, it didn't bother me at all, but might put some off. There is a well signed door and you go up to the establishment on the first floor. There is lots of parking in the area. I found a car park a 5 min walk away. It seems a safe enough area and is in the main town.
Main event: I arrived and was greeted by a smiling Chinese lady about 45 ish. She was reasonably pretty and very welcoming. Straight into the massage room and asked to strip. I said naked? and she nodded. So I got naked and lay on the massage table. She then proceeded to give me a decent oriental style massage. It was good and there was a mixture of traditional massage and teasing. She did some cc swipes and tickled around my balls and arse. She then asked if I would like a HE which I replied yes. I said how much and she said "at the end". She then pulled her top up and pulled down her panties down and said you can warm your hand up on me. She had nice big tits and a very hairy bush. She gave me a really good hand job while I felt her tits and fingered her pussy. Once the erotic action finished she continued the massage using some hot stones. This was really good. There was no clock watching, I must have been there over 1 hour. Once I was dressed I asked how much? she just said how much do you want to give me. I gave her £60 which she seemed very happy with.
Conclusion: If you're after a relaxing massage and HE this is decent. The lady is not particularly stunning, but she is nice and enthusiastic. Its a relaxing massage rather than one that would help a bad back. I thought it was ok value. The place is clean and easy to find. Comms really easy. Would I go back? maybe, if I was in the area and had the desire but I like trying new places, so might try somewhere else first.