Author Topic: Mimi @ Xiao Xiang Middlesbrough  (Read 9495 times)


30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Addicted65

Location - typical Middlesbrough town house, 15 minutes walk from town centre.
Price £60 for 30 minutes
Parking - free on street . I park about 5minutes walk away where I feel the car is a bit safer

Since my last review on Xiao I have been back a couple of times and had pretty much the same excellent service. On my last visit Xiao told me that she had a “lovely new girl give good service” coming and would i like to try her.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I accepted. A few days later I got a text to say Mimi was now available. A quick text back and I was in the car on the way to Middlesbrough.

Mimi was waiting inside the door for me. Chinese , Slim , about size 8, and about 5’2 . Long dark hair , dark eyes and facially attractive. Fantastic view of her peachy arse as I followed her upstairs.

Formalities out the way and into some nice kissing. Off with her dress to reveal a fine pair of pert tits with lovely long nipples. Skin was silky smooth. Moved onto the bed , plenty of kissing cuddling. Having being given the choice I opted for own, moved into a 69 , tasted fresh and she was responsive, great bj, and soon she was riding me cowgirl style, onto doggy mush and finished with her riding reverse cg, watch her arse ride me did the trick.

Cleaned me up, then lay on the bed with me kissing and cuddling. Started to give me a massage and I noticed I was over my 30 minutes. I mentioned it and said I had better get going. Mimi took me to the bathroom, quick wash and dry then insisted on dressing me.

Great service once again. Would I go back ? Already booked and hope to see her a good few times while she is here.

Highly recommended.

Both her aw page and gumtree ads are down. So no link to post. Sorry

Think she may only be seeing regulars at the moment. If you have her number go see her.

Enjoy
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline northface

Cheers for the review.
Right up my street and have got myself booked in for the weekend.
You are right as she is seeing regulars only
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:35:28 pm by northface »

Offline tynetunnel

If it’s the girl in the pic, I want in!   :blush:

Offline Addicted65

If you ask nicely she will WhatsApp you a pic
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

If you ask nicely she will WhatsApp you a pic

I’d be a new visitor so not currently entertained by them, and I don’t have a number. She sounds awesome though!

Offline mazbaz72

When was the meeting with Mimi?

Offline Addicted65

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Xiang Xiang introduced me to Mimi as I was leaving after a session with Xiang Xiang herself. Mimi had just come from the bathroom and was just wrapped in a towel. We stood on the upstairs landing between the two bedrooms, and had some rude banter, which ended with Mimi opening the towel and giving me a flash.  I concur, tasty body, and may well return to sample the goods.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:34:42 am by catweazle »

Offline Addicted65

Mimi is well worth a visit. I was a little reluctant at first as the visits to xiao had been so good

Seen mimi twice now and will be back next week. May try a duo this time
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109

Offline northface

I Have seen Mimi twice and she said she was very good friends with Xiang so a duo maybe on.

Offline TheMerrt

Yeah I reckon a duo would be on. More dependent on Mimi rather than Xiang, as she’s usually game for anything.

Offline northface

Saw Mimi again.
I asked her about a duo with Xiang and although she can speak some English it was through the Translator and boy was she up for it.
I thought for a minute she was going to get her but I had shot my lot and said next time.
She reminded me before I left about a duo next time so good luck with that chaps although you will need Xiang to agree.

Mimi is leaving on the 5th December but is coming back for 3 weeks on Feb 4th.

Offline bigfish

Do you think they would be up for some lesbian action?

Offline northface

Do you think they would be up for some lesbian action?
I would guess not -only for the fact i have not seen any inklings of chinese lesbian action  when i had a duo there and 2 different girls in a 1 hour session 1/2 each.
But that is only my opinion.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I've now seen Mimi solo. Turns out I saw her (and reviewed her) a couple of years back. She remembered, although l didn't.  The translator app on her phone works well.

I did ask Xiang Xiang on my exit about s possible duo with Mimi.  She grinned and said "ask next time you want to visit" which suggests it's quite possible.


Offline Fredjames1

Does anyone know when she is going to open again?

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Does anyone know when she is going to open again?

At the moment only open to known previous clients. Xiang Xiang said closed while in lockdown and in Tier 3. After New Year is, l think, the earliest possible time for new patrons.


Offline Haroextreme

New to this site, been seeing Xiang Xiang for 3 years now, and as always the best service you can get. Visited just after Christmas for an hour, and she still hits all the right spots during our meets. She informed me that she will be closed while tier 4 is in place. She hopes you all stay well and healthy

Offline maxxblue

New to this site, been seeing Xiang Xiang for 3 years now, and as always the best service you can get. Visited just after Christmas for an hour, and she still hits all the right spots during our meets. She informed me that she will be closed while tier 4 is in place. She hopes you all stay well and healthy

Why would you discuss UKP with her?  :unknown:

Offline Haroextreme

Not discussed ukp with her, was just meaning her customers i general

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I spoke to her this morning, and she confirmed that even to long-standing customers, well-known to her, she's closed while Tier 4 lasts.

Offline Addicted65

Confirmed the same thing to me today as well

Closed while tier 4 is in force
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel


Offline northface

Tier 5 now  :scare:

There you go out of Tier 4 so back working again.

Just joking-I text her on Boxing day for a meet and she then said she had no girl there so would she do instead the next day.
I was not available then and later got a text saying she was shut for regulars and a happy new year. I wish i found the time now as it could be a while before it opens again.