Author Topic: Ophelia Maxes Angels Earls Court  (Read 1817 times)

Offline dario

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
External Link/Members Only

Location - Earls court. Back apartment in small hotel.

Meet - December 2020

Girl - Accurate to pictures. Lovely blonde medium height. Was wearing a robe. Very friendly with a scottish accent.

Services - £250 for an hour.

She was very friendly and bubbly. Had requested she wear stockings but she didnt have any to hand Id only made the booking an hour in advance in the off chance. I was ok with that. Did notice small scar on belly.

After quick chat went upstairs where she asked what I wanted and i requested she go down on me on her knees. Without hesitation she went straight down on me owo and her lips and mouth went straight to the end of my cock without blinking an eye. She gave amazing head lubing up my cock with her saliva. This could have gone on for ages but I wanted to taste her nectar so we went into 69. Her pussy was shaven and I stuck my tongue right inside while also licking her clit. All the while the toe curling owo continued.

After this put the fella on and had her on top of me bouncing up and down on my girth. What a sight. Moved onto standing doggy and boy was she wet. Final position missionary.

I asked if I could spray her face and she didnt offer that but instead said I could cum in her mouth. Who was I to refuse. I let her do all the work and built upto a very heavy cum in her throat. To top it off she swallowed the load. Back of the net with this scottish stunner.

Will I be back. Hell yeah. 2021 wallet watch out.
Banned reason: Refusing to name WG referred to.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cotton

External Link/Members Only
She was very friendly and bubbly. Had requested she wear stockings but she didnt have any to hand Id only made the booking an hour in advance in the off chance. I was ok with that. Did notice small scar on belly.
She looks pretty decent.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dario

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Shes lovely.

British girls are always the cream of the crop.
Banned reason: Refusing to name WG referred to.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brand242

Thanks for the review OP. When she came on the maxes roster I couldn’t wait to meet her. However i saw a neutral on her which delayed my thinking. Now as I know she doesn’t take a spraying on the face, she’s off the list.

Glad you had a good one.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:43:35 am by Brand242 »