Author Topic: rosienorthwest, Lymm  (Read 8790 times)


17 review(s) for rosienorthwest (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jaydee2000

I was in the Warrington area, a few weeks ago, and saw Rosie's availability. I only had time for a quickie visit. From initial text to meet was only 45 minutes.
Well known hotel off the M6. No issue getting beyond reception and up to the room.
Rosie opened the door wearing a hoody. This was quickly removed to reveal matching lingerie and a stunning figure (maybe better than the images on the profile)
A different kind of session where Rosie took control and had me lie on the bed while she sensually stroked and kissed my body. Slight frustration that kissing didn't seem to be on offer (i didn't ask) and at time maneuvered herself so I could touch her as much, as I'd like. (especially her arse which is amazing!)
After around a while of the sensual stuff (which was great) she placed a condom on me - with her mouth and began an amazing OW.
I was desperate to shag her but in the end lay back and let he finish me of with the OW.

A clean up and go and I will defiantly return. £40 for 15 minutes

Amusing as I headed down the corridor to leave to hear 1 lady clearly having a good time in a room near by and then walked passed a lad with a smile on his face clearly about to make a deposit in another room.
Busy place!



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline dettol12345

had pretty much the same experience myself haha yeah that hotels mattress's see some use

Offline Delfrommem

As pretty new to the area you ok to share what hotel that is - i am after hotels if I have an SA girl or discreet AW incall.ans around the M6 and m56 near by ideally

Cheers

Offline dettol12345

not sure what the rules are regarding exact locations but if i said x marks the spot with the m56 and m6 its probably a good clue haha

Offline spiderajdude

Hi.  I'm wondering if anyone know if this lady has changed her AW profile.  It's dropped off my HL, so wondering if she has changed it or she's hung up her G-string....thankyou.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi.  I'm wondering if anyone know if this lady has changed her AW profile.  It's dropped off my HL, so wondering if she has changed it or she's hung up her G-string....thankyou.
I noticed she had dropped off my HL too, did seem to have been working a lot in the last couple of months so perhaps just having a long Xmas break


Offline spanishclarke1

I am going to agree with you that this is almost certainly Rosie as the photos used match ones from Rosie's private gallery. Seems she has also changed her phone number though as the one I have for her no longer works

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not seen her so can't confirm however she was previously working in Lymm and currently in Lincoln and Rosie also used to work there, seems like too much coincidence not to be her

Offline chrishornx

Not seen her so can't confirm however she was previously working in Lymm and currently in Lincoln and Rosie also used to work there, seems like too much coincidence not to be her

Glasgow now

Offline Richthescouser

I am going to agree with you that this is almost certainly Rosie as the photos used match ones from Rosie's private gallery. Seems she has also changed her phone number though as the one I have for her no longer works

I’ve messaged Holly and she says she’s never worked from a profile with Rosie in the name.