External Link/Members Only£50 for 30mins...
After reading a review and partial to a Thai I thought I’d try this place. My intention was to visit gfe but didn’t feel it for some reason. I do most of my punting in the EM and think I’ve visited a parlour once. It’s all a bit scary for nervousJ... needs must though...

so hope this helps anyone who hasn’t ventured to a parlour..
First of all the websites shit and the phone number didn’t work. After putting sat nav in and getting there, I also found there’s nowhere signed Sabai Rooms, but Pandora’s... ffs... I parked up down the side and donned my mask and walked to the neon signed entrance... rang the buzzer and eventually someone came to the hatch and I asked if Kim was available.. she was...
Told to go through and was led to a seated area, that looked like a bar club style .. sat down and put my head in my phone.. one other bloke sat miles away.. there was a huge titted black lass in who tbh I would have happily seen, but after trying to make polite convo I was getting little back... I could improve their customer service no end...

5 mins later Kim came to get me and I was pleasantly surprised. No idea on age, 40 odd but really friendly .. off we trotted down a maze of corridors and up stairs... it’s like a scene from Hostel, Roms
Talking on their phones everywhere and tbh it felt like a place you could just disappear...

Following Kim il the stairs was a joy in her short tight black dress... into the room and monies handed over and onto the bed.. Kim totally stripped off. Decent enough body, not fat, not thin, decent enough bolt on tits.. we had a bit of a cuddle and some light kissing before she headed south and gave me some fantastic owo, seriously good...
Rubbered up and started with her on top. Felt good with more light kissing... she then instructed me to fuck her from behind.. seeing me fucking in the mirror was a great sight, she was making all the right noises and I quickly filled the bag...
Nice chat whilst I got dressed and a kiss and I was on my way back down the stairs...had to climb over two Roms on their phones blocking the exit but other than that it was a good £50 well spent...think Kim’s off to Thailand next week and not back untill can’t remember.
It’s a proper seedy place I must admit, and for that factor il probably go back..added to the thrill for me. Just a shame you have no idea who’s working...anyone help with big tits please let me know...
Thanks to the other review for giving me the idea...
I made it safely back to Sherwood