Author Topic: HotdarkRimmingQueen (AW) Altrincham  (Read 11549 times)


46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5294427) (25 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
52 review(s) for Isabelle HDRQ (30 positive, 12 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only

 I've had Belle on my To Do list for a while after becoming aware of her through the reviews on this site, they're a mixed bag but I decided to go for it anyway because I like her exotic look, she loves French Kissing & the big tits of course....always the tits  :wacko:

When I saw she was working in Altrincham & I was really horny & also working just up the road, I had a decision to make, should I sack work off & attempt to make a booking or should I do the sensible & morally 'right' thing & carry on working & help make my ungrateful twat boss that lil' bit richer?????

Hmmmmmm........ what SHOULD I do.........??
Decisions, decisions.......

Belle greeted me wearing a sexy red one piece, heels & a nightgown. Yum.  :dance:
Nice eyes, great cheekbones & lovely shapely lips, which seemed natural rather than the ubiquitous filler, great to kiss either way.
I expected her to be olive skinned with her exotic looks & Egyptian heritage but she was paler skinned than I imagined, didn't bother me btw just something I noticed.
Tall woman,  striking looking imo, bet she turns a few heads when she's all dressed up, especially with the double Gs on display, & now I was gonna get to fuck her for an hr.
Don't you just love punting???  :dance:  :sarcastic:
 
She was working from a nice top floor modern apartment on a main rd near Altrincham town centre, only problem was I managed to hit my head on the slanted wood beams a couple of times  :crazy:
I'm sooooo slick, fortunately Belle didn't laugh at me.  :D

Booked for an hr, £150.
Was initially planning on a couple of pops including cim but it, happily this time, didn't work out that way.

Had a quick shower, lovely & warm in the narrow bathroom whilst Belle organised her bookings, she had a glass of white wine on the go but wasn't drunk or sloppy.
Didn't bother me at all but I know others feel different.

Back into the bedroom & after a chat we naturally got down to it.

Lots of sensual FK/DFK which got me right in the mood, some tit sucking on those huge nipples of her's, played with her pussy at the same time, which was getting very wet.
Fingers allowed inside,  she absolutely loves her clit being stimulated so I gave it plenty of attention with tongue, mouth & fingers over the hr which kept her really wet.
Shaved pussy, no hygiene problems at all.

I was rock hard now so I rubbered up without even sampling her BJ skills.
We screwed, shagged, porked,  bonked, podged, & fucked in Mish, Cowgirl & Doggy, very sensual at times with lots of deep french kissing.
I found her really sexy & a big turn on during the sex, her reactions seemed very genuine & natural, no exaggerated moans or fake orgasms or other mood killers.

Mish was done in a few different positions, her long legs spread wide, deep stick, her feet on my shoulders & chest, her knees up near her shoulders...all enjoyable.
CG was great, slow & sensual with those tits in my face & lots of FK as well.
Had a brief OWO BJ in between Mish & CG so I could get a breathe & she could suck me back to full stretch.

Finished banging her hard in Doggy where I was again rock hard, got a great rhythm going & she was telling me she was gonna cum, I planned on getting on the brink then quickly pulling out whipping the dom off & cumming in her mouth which I've done with a few WGs over the years but her pussy felt too good & I couldn't hold on this time  & was soon cumming hard in the rubber.

The bedding was a sweaty mess when we'd finished.
Deffo worth ditching work for.  :sarcastic:

Really enjoyed my time with her, the sex felt like a hook up rather than a routine or structured punt, didn't get my planned cim or 2 pops but I left very satisfied despite that.

Will return if & when the opportunity arises.

I see she's a tenner more expensive now but anal is now on the menu.......   : ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:33:57 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Atlas1957

Another good review KK!

What a difference nine months makes though!  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270709.msg2766945#msg2766945 :lol:

Do we think that now she has her own place rather than operating out of a motorway services hotel she is a bit more quality over quantity?


Offline OakTree

Good reiview Keef, I'm glad you had a good time with her.
 
It does sound like she's got her act together, plus her more reasonable price and decent gaff, she now seems worth the time and money.  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Another good review KK!

What a difference nine months makes though!  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270709.msg2766945#msg2766945 :lol:

Do we think that now she has her own place rather than operating out of a motorway services hotel she is a bit more quality over quantity?

It's not her place, it was somewhere she'd rented for a few days, she's worked there  2 or 3 times since I think, I see she's now located in Burnley though.  :unknown:
I was aware of her mixed reviews & had initially booked hh just in case it was poor but asked to extend when it was going great.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Good reiview Keef, I'm glad you had a good time with her.
 
It does sound like she's got her act together, plus her more reasonable price and decent gaff, she now seems worth the time and money.  :hi:

Cheers OT, I've only seen her the once so I'm no expert or close personal friend  &  I can't claim she's now gonna be Miss Consistent, hope she is btw, I'm just reviewing the hr I had with her.  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

There's nothing better than podging on works time... :D....  Ive been getting away with that for years ....I love an exotic looking woman and her nipples look awesome, if I can arrange a job down Altingham way Ill be having a sniff, another top review Pal

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
There's nothing better than podging on works time... :D....  Ive been getting away with that for years ....I love an exotic looking woman and her nipples look awesome, if I can arrange a job down Altingham way Ill be having a sniff, another top review Pal

Hahaha me too,....love an afternoon session on the Boss's dime, especially when I know that randy bastard would love to be in my position instead of in the office  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline MaxHamburg

Quality, KK. Ta. Back on my list.

“... always the tits...” 🙏🏻

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

“... always the tits...” 🙏🏻

I know you can relate to that Max   :D

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Nice review KK, Can't believe you ditched work, youll not be employee of the month doin that :D

Always been tempted, but price and mixed reviews kept me pondering, and now I've missed the 150 slot

Burnley  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Nice review KK, Can't believe you ditched work, youll not be employee of the month doin that :D


 :blush:

Offline Drayki

Well done KK  :thumbsup: you finally done her then  :lol: I know there’s a few doubters on here about her but I’ve never had a problem with her when I’ve seen her, her tits are fabulous especially those massive nipples  :D

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Well done KK  :thumbsup: you finally done her then  :lol: I know there’s a few doubters on here about her but I’ve never had a problem with her when I’ve seen her, her tits are fabulous especially those massive nipples  :D

It was your review mate that first made me aware of her :thumbsup:

Offline smit1234

She was my planned punt a few weeks back before my covid test. Gutted I missed out but deffo need to get back there again. The rimming is a HUUUUGE plus for me too

Great review mate

Offline Drayki

It was your review mate that first made me aware of her :thumbsup:

 :thumbsup: Glad you enjoyed her mate  :lol:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
She was my planned punt a few weeks back before my covid test. Gutted I missed out but deffo need to get back there again. The rimming is a HUUUUGE plus for me too

Great review mate

 :hi:
Never even sampled her rimming, not my thing tbh, but I definitely  wanna savour her BJ skills for longer next time

Offline OakTree

Well done KK  :thumbsup: you finally done her then  :lol: I know there’s a few doubters on here about her but I’ve never had a problem with her when I’ve seen her, her tits are fabulous especially those massive nipples  :D

I wouldn't of called them doubts. There was definite issues with her.

I'd like to think the negative reviews of her have in some way got her to get her act together. Time will tell I guess.

Offline Drayki

I wouldn't of called them doubts. There was definite issues with her.

I'd like to think the negative reviews of her have in some way got her to get her act together. Time will tell I guess.

I know what your saying, she is a bit difficult to get hold of, and her comms aren’t the best

Hopefully she’s cleaned up her act

Offline Hurley

How did you contact her was it text phone call or through aw

Offline Access

How did you contact her was it text phone call or through aw
ive tried texting, WhatsApp, and ringing and she’s never answered, or replied. I understand she’s going to be busy, or might just like regulars right now so who knows.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
How did you contact her was it text phone call or through aw

It was by text on the morning of the meet, it took quite a lot of texts due to a postcode mix up & I was about to give up the ghost & move on to another WG before the correct post code was finally confirmed.

Offline Hurley

It was by text on the morning of the meet, it took quite a lot of texts due to a postcode mix up & I was about to give up the ghost & move on to another WG before the correct post code was finally confirmed.
Thanks
 :thumbsup:

Offline OakTree

I know what your saying, she is a bit difficult to get hold of, and her comms aren’t the best

Hopefully she’s cleaned up her act

That's not what I'm saying. Comms was never an issue. I had no problem contacting her and arranging a meet. My issues were her being not prepared, not fresh and clean and not showering in between punters.

I didn't mention it in my review because it would of given away who I was but I know for certain she didn't prepare properly as I watched her rushing into the hotel having squeezed in a last minute out call Which made her ten minutes late. (To be fair she kept me apprised of her ETA throughout.) She text me to come to her room not two minutes after me seeing her. She also admitted to me she'd been on an outcall.

I also didn't mention in the review as I didn't think it was important but I'd actually seen her before many years ago. She'd worked for Man Elite and I'd seen her then. I have to say she was spectacularly fit back then as she was probably still in her twenties. I do think when she's on form she is an excellent punt. She certainly is a great fuck and gives it her all and if the trend is she has got her shit together I'd book her again.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Who was she at man elite.

I must have had more money back then as I booked loads of there girls had seen pretty much all of them.

In fact kantima of angels apartment I saw her at man elite I’ve just twigged and clocked on.

Back when Amy used to run it and they used to do loads of offers.

Offline OakTree

Who was she at man elite.

I must have had more money back then as I booked loads of there girls had seen pretty much all of them.

In fact kantima of angels apartment I saw her at man elite I’ve just twigged and clocked on.

Back when Amy used to run it and they used to do loads of offers.

I just checked my records and I actually did a review on her for another site. She was known as Megan at Man Elite.

As far as I know Amy still runs ME.

Offline dettol12345

ive had a fair few punts with her and id agree with the general consensus...when actually in the room with her she is fantastic but the admin side of this isn't up to parr

Offline Drayki

ive had a fair few punts with her and id agree with the general consensus...when actually in the room with her she is fantastic but the admin side of this isn't up to parr

+1 I’ve seen her a good few times as well, yes her comms aren’t up to scratch but never had a problem with her hygiene or her service

Offline Fac51

Cheers OP for the review - another whore into my HL ...over 75 of them now  :dash: I need a lottery win  :lol:

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Cheers OP for the review - another whore into my HL ...over 75 of them now  :dash: I need a lottery win  :lol:

You're not making much progress on your list, you haven't reviewed a meeting for nearly two years.