Author Topic: Warning: Miss amazing curves, Inverness  (Read 2321 times)


4 review(s) for Miss amazing curves (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online joninbristol

Name: Miss amazing curves
Location: Inverness, Scotland
AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

Bringing this one to the attention of fellow readers north of the border, as I noticed "Sky" as she is now known has moved from Bristol to Inverness. She seems to move around the country a lot, which should set off alarm bells, especially as she's Welsh, not east European.

Knocking a decade or more off her age is par for the course, though stretching it.
What is totally unacceptable is described in this review of her from 2017 when she frequented Bristol and ripped off at least two people: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138814.msg1541122#msg1541122

Don't be her next victim. And if you are, please report it here.


« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:54:04 pm by joninbristol »

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,691
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114
Thanks for the warning but if I'm reading this right it can't stand as a review unfortunately.

Online joninbristol

I'm not totally sure Davey, as it was a review previously, but I respect your point. But I thought it good public service to let other members know of con artists and their movements as they tend to pop up in new places to avoid detection.
Naturally, I'll defer to the moderator's decision, hopefully they're in favour of exposing scammers like this one, although she's been stupid enough only to change her AW name, same profile, so she should get found out with a little detective work.

Admin: If this is better placed in the Regional Discussion, please move it there, or ask me to recreate it should you think it appropriate. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 08:12:10 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Jimmyjimy

Op is right do not go near this person ,, feedback is blocked for that reason she is a druggy will suck you in and spit you out,,I’m embarrassed to say I was with her 😫😫😫😫