Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Massage Reviews
»
Yorkshire & the Humber
»
Tan @ Muang Union Street Sheffield
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Tan @ Muang Union Street Sheffield
(
Read 2560 times
)
fforte
Age Check :
Posts: 457
Likes: 2
Reviews: 39
«
on:
October 26, 2020, 01:58:36 am »
As the corona virus lockdown tightens I found myself having a drink in the Shakespeare. I had originally intended to review Golden Apple former White Lily in my quest to do all Thai and Chinese masssge places in Sheffield. I did notice thst the hot owner still has a nail salon which is open limited days but I digress. After a few pints decided to have a relaxing time phoned up Muang. Two girls on Tan and Jasmine when I got to the shop Ning popped her head around the corner. She was doing Admin not working. Opted for 45 minutes £30. Tan a taller girl than Sunny and darker really has some power as she worked my back. Very good massage. On the flip I asked for the options hand job £20 b2b £40. I had to see this tall bespectacled lady naked and boy what a body large tits all very nice. She started slowly hesitantly with a little encouragement she will go further YVMV but she enjoyed my cock. Says she’s week on week off at moment so should be back week commencing 26 October. Definitely a girl to watch.
External Link/Members Only
«
Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 02:03:29 am by fforte
»
ChubbyFunster
Age Check :
Posts: 53
Likes: 0
Reviews: 10
«
Reply #1 on:
October 27, 2020, 12:45:52 pm »
Thanks for the review. She definitely sounds like one to visit.
Care to elaborate on what you experienced with her going further with encouragement?
fforte
Age Check :
Posts: 457
Likes: 2
Reviews: 39
«
Reply #2 on:
October 28, 2020, 04:35:37 am »
Pm is your friend.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Massage Reviews
»
Yorkshire & the Humber
»
Tan @ Muang Union Street Sheffield
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close