Author Topic: Harmony Darlington  (Read 5228 times)


4 review(s) for CuteRedHeadFiona (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bigfish

▼
       
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

This punt was a couple of weeks ago, was curious about her profile as though she looked pretty

In a nice area of Darlington easy to find not far from A66

She is a bit bigger than my normal type would say 14/16 but very pretty

£60 for 30 mins
The meeting : Lots of keen DFK plenty of tongue action, stripped each other on the bed, lots of mutual wanking and got her to use dildo on herself. Brought her off to climax which she apparently enjoyed, got her to suck on my balls before I gave her a facial ( weeks worth) which she took excellently without flinching.

Definite positive as she is dead cute and genuinely doesn’t mind a facial.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:58:10 pm by bigfish »

Offline tynetunnel

She always appealed to me, despite being on the bigger side, before she moved to Darlo. Good value for money too, especially for longer meets, which I prefer. If it wasn’t for the new lockdown I might have been tempted to book. On the other hand I might chuck in a cheeky one before lockdown bites.

Thanks for the review OP and for bringing her back to my attention  :thumbsup:

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I notice she was cute red head Fiona before. Have been interested in her before but Comms had always broken down.

Offline northface

Thanks for this.
When she worked from Shildon she had working times i could not meet and then she was bigger than I go for but she has a lot of my likes for a reasonable price so will probably give a go now.

Offline emeraldson45


Thanks for the review.
Added to my H/L.
Keep an eye on her, got to be worth a try at them 2 hourly plus rates.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

On the back of this review I messaged Harmonie, but have had no response.... it’s been a few days. Has anyone else tried to make a booking?

Offline northface

On the back of this review I messaged Harmonie, but have had no response.... it’s been a few days. Has anyone else tried to make a booking?
yes i did and got no response also.

Offline tynetunnel

yes i did and got no response also.

You and me are like brothers northface! We must be related! Glad it’s not just me then, perhaps she’s taking a break  :unknown:

Offline nerascal

Messaged her off the back of this review earlier in the week via WhatsApp no response

Online waynekerr600

That's a few of us experiencing poor comms.

Offline tynetunnel

She hasn’t logged in to AW since Sep 23   :hi:

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
On her Twitter she said 4 days ago she wasn't feeling well. Maybe she is having time off.  :unknown:

Offline northface

You and me are like brothers northface! We must be related! Glad it’s not just me then, perhaps she’s taking a break  :unknown:
If we lived in the same area we probably would keep bumping into each other to and from punts. :lol: :lol:

I planned to arrange for wed night but her number had gone of Aw so when it appeared again on Thursday i then phoned but no answer and then text for friday with no response.
I then went to Xiangs instead and unusually at the start of the meeting the girl was already on her knees sucking me off ( normally straight to massage ) and Xiang popped in to say hello as she missed me entering and then started to really snog me while the girl was sucking me. Mad but great stuff.

Offline Sar-Major

You and me are like brothers northface! We must be related! Glad it’s not just me then, perhaps she’s taking a break  :unknown:

Aye.............. Friggin "Tweedledee and Tweedledum".......................  :P     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigfish

If we lived in the same area we probably would keep bumping into each other to and from punts. :lol: :lol:

I planned to arrange for wed night but her number had gone of Aw so when it appeared again on Thursday i then phoned but no answer and then text for friday with no response.
I then went to Xiangs instead and unusually at the start of the meeting the girl was already on her knees sucking me off ( normally straight to massage ) and Xiang popped in to say hello as she missed me entering and then started to really snog me while the girl was sucking me. Mad but great stuff.

What was the girl like that you saw?

Offline tynetunnel

Oddly she has logged in to her AW today and I’m pretty certain has added a new pic to her profile. She says to text, call or WhatsApp... so wtf?  :unknown:

She even has her Available Today light on  :unknown:


« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 07:57:17 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline northface

What was the girl like that you saw?
The girl was Ok looking, very good hygiene, usual petite type you get here, kissing was closed lips but good personality. Hard to tell her age but maybe 25ish
Ive seen her twice as her massage was decent ( on the softer side ) and first time was CIM ( no extra charge ) but second time she pulled it out as I came.
This is her last week. For here I would say 7/10 so had better.