Author Topic: Wet pussy  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Moby Dick

or if you have a micro dick  :unknown:
:hi:
Either way a plank may be required.

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cotton

You lost me there too  :unknown:

Plain English please for easy reading  :hi:
Moby is planning a pool party round at Lous and wants to know how many people the pool can accomodate  :hi:

Offline Kelgon85

I prefer RO. Usually does the trick. Plus I'm one of those saps who actually enjoys it.

Offline Home Alone

 :angelgirl:
I prefer RO. Usually does the trick. Plus I'm one of those saps who actually enjoys it.

Definitely a '+1' from me on this, Kelgon85.