Author Topic: Lilly’s Massage - Fenham  (Read 5264 times)

Offline Sun Dance

It’s been a while as I tend to see the same SP’s but last week decided to visit Lilly’s Massage in Fenham.

Location: Terraced House in Fenham

Duration: 1 Hour B2B at £80

It was a last minute booking but accommodated very easily by whoever was on the phone all arranged by text 15 minutes after initial message I was at the door.

The lady I saw was Holly young I would say late 20’s but I’m not great with age very attractive IMO amazing tits. Handed over vouchers she went out the room for a couple of mins as I got undressed and lay down on professional massage table.

Holly got undressed as soon as she came back and started with a relaxing massage didn’t want anything to firm sure it would be available, there was some teasing threw out and touching was welcomed managed to slide a couple of fingers in she was extremely wet. All done with oil not scented if that’s a concern for anyone.

She did get on the table and rubbed herself as I was face down once turned over she stared with slow HJ until the inevitable happened. All in all great experience highly recommend.

External Link/Members Only



Offline John Deere

All ways a good massage and HE from Lilly's girls

Offline Knight Templar

She did get on the table and rubbed herself as I was face down once turned over she stared with slow HJ until the inevitable happened. All in all great experience highly recommend.


Did she give you b2b when you were on your back , or did she just stand next to you ?
Always feel a bit short changed  when say naked b2b  but it only happens when you are face down

Offline Tyne-bridge

Agree, generally good service from Lilly’s girls and Holly is a cutie.

Offline Sun Dance

In my case she did give B2B when on my back as well obviously avoiding contact in lower region, hope that helps mate

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Did you get your full time or did they try to chop out 5-10 min? Thanks

Offline Knight Templar

In my case she did give B2B when on my back as well obviously avoiding contact in lower region, hope that helps mate

Thanks Sundance , that helps  :thumbsup:

Offline Sun Dance

I was there for the full hour maybe a few minutes over didn’t feel rushed at any point

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review, SD.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed yourself.   :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac