Author Topic: Zara ARAB 19TEENXXX- Birmingham - touring  (Read 6495 times)


31 review(s) for ARABIANPRINCESSX (22 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cheetah_321

External Link/Members Only

I have had this Zara on my list for a while, was waiting for her to return to Birmingham as i'm around 45 mins away.

I had called her on Tuesday but got no answer, instead got a reply that she starts after 3pm. So arranged for 8pm the same evening for 1 hour and mentioned im travelling to bham. She was fine with it, got the postcode and mad my way. As i was on M6 i tried calling her and messaging her to see whether the meet was on... Radio silence not a reply. I got to the location in city centre and waiting till 8.30pm. No response so drove back home.

Got home and received a message apologising had misplaced her phone and would rearrange. I thought il give benefit of the doubt and give it another go. So i asked whether 8pm be any good the following day (wednesday). She agreed and said looking forward to meet you.

Wednesday comes i tried calling numerous times throughout the day but no answer. So i messaged an hour before the meet to see if we were still ok for it. No reply. What a waste of time. Why do i seem to get the bad luck.

Offline JimBob

Sorry to hear about this but she did the exact same to me on her last tour here. She is completely oblivious also to how disconcerting it is. I suspect she will only realise when it happens to her. Tempted to do it just to teach her a lesson.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Fuck it, lost my patience with this one. Reluctantly off my list until she gets her act together, if ever!  :dash:
Thanks for another warning.  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

Was going to arrange for this weekend. Think I'll look elsewhere
Thanks for the heads up

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I managed to see her again yesterday but fuck me was it hard work. Not sure if I’ll ever try a third meeting in the future.

Took my countless texts and calls to get a confirmed meet for the morning. Then ghosted all morning. No reply to texts, calls or WhatsApp. I did notice she never went to bed till 3.30am so no chance of her waking up in the morning for the agreed time but noticed this after I arrived at the location given and being ghosted.

Gave up and carried on. Did msg a few more times during day but no reply. Then suddenly as I was driving past the JQ I called just on the off chance she answered and she did. Asked you free now? Yep she said so 5 mins later I’m Parked up going in.

Punt good as before. This time went over and was there 45 mins on a 30 min booking. But did mention bad time keeping etc.

Putting it bluntly she’s not bothered. She claims she had hundreds of texts and whatsapp etc so no shortage but did say she offered discounts to punters who have been double booked or messed around. Be interesting to know if anyone’s been offered that as I wasn’t when I turned up and she knew she had messed me around. Did apologise but that’s about it.

Guess the moral here is persistence, patients, and flexibility. Most will say fuck it and move on. Don’t blame them. Now I’ve had 2 bookings not in a rush to See her again so I don’t think I’ll be as persistent or patient as before.

Offline Jamed

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Temp ban until
    15/12/23 @ 22:01
  • Posts: 59
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Like others I arranged a 30 minute meeting yesterday (arranged at 11.30am) for a slot early afternoon...texted her 45 minutes before meeting to confirm she was still available...and basically ignored...gave her till 4.15 to get back to me...no response....so made arrangements for plan B at 5....this one is basically not worth the effort.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
I would’ve really liked to have met this one, but alas it’s never going to happen. If I lived close by to the location I would be pretty persistent in my pursuits and I’m sure eventually I would have gotten to meet her. But living an hour plus away it’s just not practical to keep chasing someone so flaky around. In all my time here I can’t recall reading about anyone who’s comms are so consistently poor. So I won’t even begin to waste my time trying, sounds a nightmare! It’s times like these Im truly grateful for UKP and it’s reviews. For sure if I wasn’t a member on here and I spotted her profile I’d have gotten the run around.  :hi:

Offline JimBob

I managed to see her again yesterday but fuck me was it hard work. Not sure if I’ll ever try a third meeting in the future.

Took my countless texts and calls to get a confirmed meet for the morning. Then ghosted all morning. No reply to texts, calls or WhatsApp. I did notice she never went to bed till 3.30am so no chance of her waking up in the morning for the agreed time but noticed this after I arrived at the location given and being ghosted.

Gave up and carried on. Did msg a few more times during day but no reply. Then suddenly as I was driving past the JQ I called just on the off chance she answered and she did. Asked you free now? Yep she said so 5 mins later I’m Parked up going in.

Punt good as before. This time went over and was there 45 mins on a 30 min booking. But did mention bad time keeping etc.

Putting it bluntly she’s not bothered. She claims she had hundreds of texts and whatsapp etc so no shortage but did say she offered discounts to punters who have been double booked or messed around. Be interesting to know if anyone’s been offered that as I wasn’t when I turned up and she knew she had messed me around. Did apologise but that’s about it.

Guess the moral here is persistence, patients, and flexibility. Most will say fuck it and move on. Don’t blame them. Now I’ve had 2 bookings not in a rush to See her again so I don’t think I’ll be as persistent or patient as before.

I was offered a £40 discount to see her again which was useless as she never went through with that either. She may as well offer a free booking as we all know on arrival that phone will be off or calls/texts ignored

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I was offered a £40 discount to see her again which was useless as she never went through with that either. She may as well offer a free booking as we all know on arrival that phone will be off or calls/texts ignored

Good point. Remember reading that now but guess without a meet actually taking place the discount offered does mean nothing. Wish I was offered a discount for being messed around. I’d ring and ring till her battery died or she let me in lol

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I would’ve really liked to have met this one, but alas it’s never going to happen. If I lived close by to the location I would be pretty persistent in my pursuits and I’m sure eventually I would have gotten to meet her. But living an hour plus away it’s just not practical to keep chasing someone so flaky around. In all my time here I can’t recall reading about anyone who’s comms are so consistently poor. So I won’t even begin to waste my time trying, sounds a nightmare! It’s times like these Im truly grateful for UKP and it’s reviews. For sure if I wasn’t a member on here and I spotted her profile I’d have gotten the run around.  :hi:

So true LF, I guess you have to be local to play the game with this one. Or suggest she tours to a area close to you. But after my second visit the novelty is wearing off. Don’t think I’ll chase that hard for a third. I think for me the idea of missing another chance to fuck her again was nagging me. But now I think I’m going to look toward the likes of Lilith or Victoria who have glowing reviews yet I never saw due to price. Going to put my hands in my pocket and sample I think.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
So true LF, I guess you have to be local to play the game with this one. Or suggest she tours to a area close to you. But after my second visit the novelty is wearing off. Don’t think I’ll chase that hard for a third. I think for me the idea of missing another chance to fuck her again was nagging me. But now I think I’m going to look toward the likes of Lilith or Victoria who have glowing reviews yet I never saw due to price. Going to put my hands in my pocket and sample I think.

Who’s Victoria Ali?

Offline bonham

Who’s Victoria Ali?
Think he means Victoria at lush but even then you have to get past that twat who makes the bookings  :angry:

Offline Prophet 999

Like others I arranged a 30 minute meeting yesterday (arranged at 11.30am) for a slot early afternoon...texted her 45 minutes before meeting to confirm she was still available...and basically ignored...gave her till 4.15 to get back to me...no response....so made arrangements for plan B at 5....this one is basically not worth the effort.

What was Plan B JameD?
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Think he means Victoria at lush but even then you have to get past that twat who makes the bookings  :angry:

Lol, the guy is very difficult to deal with but no. Not that Victoria. Got me thinking now have I got the name wrong. Referring to gorgeous Vicky (assumed she’s a Victoria) highly reviewed and rated. Used to work off UKE and has a Twitter page as well if I remember but now does have a aw page as well.


Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Lol, the guy is very difficult to deal with but no. Not that Victoria. Got me thinking now have I got the name wrong. Referring to gorgeous Vicky (assumed she’s a Victoria) highly reviewed and rated. Used to work off UKE and has a Twitter page as well if I remember but now does have a aw page as well.

Ahh, Gorgeous Vicky. Never heard her referred to as Victoria. Reviewed her long time ago. Top punt.... might be slightly tall for your tastes, even so I think you should enjoy... one of the things she really excels in is the DFK which I particularly enjoyed not sure if you enjoy as much. But she’s a fit girl in both senses of the word, and has many bedroom talents. Top, professional SP imo,  especially when comparing to the likes of the unprofessional Micky mouse SP’s like the girl being reviewed here.    :hi:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 09:51:31 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Ahh, Gorgeous Vicky. Never heard her referred to as Victoria. Reviewed her long time ago. Top punt.... might be slightly tall for your tastes, even so I think you should enjoy... one of the things she really excels in is the DFK which I particularly enjoyed not sure if you enjoy as much. But she’s a fit girl in both senses of the word, and has many bedroom talents. Top, professional SP imo,  especially when comparing to the likes of the unprofessional Micky mouse SP’s like the girl being reviewed here.    :hi:

I have a feeling I won’t enjoy as much as others as your right that I do prefer them short and petite and don’t dabble in kissing. But that said her other services should make up for it so if the opportunity presents itself I won’t turn it down. But it’s not something I’m going to actively seek if that makes sense.