Author Topic: Professional Swedish Massage - Sunderland  (Read 4716 times)

Offline danny.odanny1972

External Link/Members Only

tel - 07471075798

Afternoon guys,

I've had a rather extended break due to an injury so after reading all your reviews for the last couple of years i decided to take the plunge again.  :)
I chose this one as there is a really nice pic of the SP and I was really looking forward to a good massage.
All comms were via text and Bridgette responded to my texts quickly. I had contacted her one morning and was booked in for an hour at £50 later that day. Postcode given and door number provided on arriving in the area.
Location is a little village south of South Shields, pleasant place, lots of parking and felt safe and nice. Massage took place in what looks to be her home.
Was shown into lounge on arrival and there was a massage table and fresh towels. I paid the fee and I was asked to undress and get on the table. I was told I could use one of the towels to cover if I wanted to but I prefer to let it all out.
An unusual start, as I was asked to lie face up while Bridgette started the massage on my feet and worked her way up.
She used an unscented oil which was nice and warm and her technique was really good.
Now, in spite of my willy flapping about Bridgette paid no attention to it at all and continued with an excellent massage all over my front, then I turned over and she did my legs, back and shoulders. It was so good that at one point I'm sure I started to drift off and have some very pleasant thoughts about her hands all over me.
At what must easily have been the full hour mark, a towel was placed over my full back and pressure was applied to take up most of the residual oil.
I was a bit drowsy at this point and I'm sure i managed to mumble a bit of a request for 'a little extra' but she replied politely that this was a professional massage only and gave me a nice smile.
I got myself toweled off, dressed and on my way.
All in all a really nice massage from a nice lady that has got me itching for a bit more next time!!

Would I go back? Yes, for sure, but only for the massage as I'm fairly sure there isn't any chance of anything else. Shame as shes really nice.

If Ive left anything out, apologies as its been a while. It wont be as long till the next one now I'm out and about again and as i say, I have an itch that needs to be scratched!!

Cheers guys  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21


Offline Lingus10

Glad you enjoyed - i did as well although she is 100% legit with no extras - but erotic in a strange way

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270343.0

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. She's a little high at £50/hour.

I think she's the one that used to charge extra for undraped.

Now she just charges extra.

Offline Lingus10

Thanks for the review. She's a little high at £50/hour.

I think she's the one that used to charge extra for undraped.

Now she just charges extra.

Your correct waynekerr600 extra for undraped - never understood why?

Online waynekerr600

Your correct waynekerr600 extra for undraped - never understood why?

Wonder if I can just pay her the tenner to have a look at my cock  :crazy:

Offline danny.odanny1972

She never mentioned anything to me about extra for drapes/undraped. I guess it’s just included in her price now.

£10 to look at your cock Wayne!?! If that was the case she might have only charged me £5  :cry:

Offline portable

"Undraped?" What is she, a Victorian school mistress?

Offline bob0411


Offline Sar-Major

She never mentioned anything to me about extra for drapes/undraped. I guess it’s just included in her price now.

£10 to look at your cock Wayne!?! If that was the case she might have only charged me £5  :cry:

WK would be getting £9-98p change from his Tenner...........................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review DO.   :drinks:       Glad to hear you enjoyed it even tho it was "Legit".      :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac