Author Topic: Charley - Allure, Newcastle OutCall  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only

1-hour outcall to my city-center hotel. £130.

Found myself away from home and in Newcastle for the night shortly after lockdown was released. I had read Charlie's reviews and like to look at her pictures and I was definitely in the mood for a raunchy milf.

The booking process was easily done by text comma and Charlie turned up dead on time. I was a little surprised when I opened the door as she looks quite a bit thinner than in her phots but, overall I was very pleased with what I saw. Her bubbly personality was immediately evident and kept us laughing all the way through the meeting. She headed to the bathroom to get changed and shortly after that her clothes started to come off. She had a bit of a moan about their boobs being small but, for me, they were a perfect size. Tattoos are not normally my thing and I sometimes find them off-putting, but hers were ok.

Once we were both semi-naked we got on the bed and started off with some OWO. Her technique is excellent with lots of attention to the balls. After that, I gave her some reverse oral with fingering and she made all the appropriate noises. She either came during this or pretended to. Either way, it was a pleasant experience.

On with the rubber and we then had sex in various positions; cowgirl, doggy, missionary, and a few others. Again, she seemed to come a couple of times (who knows...) She has bags of energy and we both worked up quite a sweat. I need a lie-down, so I let her finish me off with OWO. My memory at this point gets a bit hazy but I'm pretty sure she let me finish in her mouth.

More entertaining chat where we got dressed and she was on her way in just over the hour.

Overall, I had a great time with Charlie. It's her personality that does it, but she is also a damn good shag. I definitely consider seeing her again when I'm back in the area.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, pleased you had a good time.

Offline Davey677

Good review, cheers pal. Site says she’s a brunette redhead??? Which one is it? Ha

Offline Name Not Found

Good review, cheers pal. Site says she’s a brunette redhead??? Which one is it? Ha

I'd say she was more light brunette/blonde. Maybe she changes it frequently?

On another point; I remembered last night that she practically demanded that I come in her mouth, so I wanked myself off with my knob-head between her lips and she swallowed the lot. No idea how I'd forgotten that detail; old age I guess  :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

She sounds excellent - thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, she looks quite tidy.