External Link/Members Only This meet happened before lockdown.
I came across Handjob Hunnies profile on AW and looking at her feedback and video decided to make contact as she was on tour close to where I was staying.
Communication was good and I was given details of the hotel and asked to phone on arrival, which I did.
She met me in the corridor dressed in a blouse and short skirt, looking very attractive and took me into the room.
Once in the room she asked me to settle up financially, told me to undress and lay on the bed beside her. She had taken off the blouse and skirt and was on the bed in bra and knickers. As soon as I laid beside her she asked if I liked oil for a HJ, I said yes, she took her bra off, put a little oil on her hands and went straight into giving the HJ with no teasing, no chat or eye contact etc. making me pop in ten minutes. Now I am feeling disappointed as I paid for a 30-40 min special £60 and the HJ was not as good as expected with what I had read on her profile. Her profile mentions cum once (prolonged) or as many times as you can.
After cleaning up, she asked if I would like to cum again and tried straight away after five minutes which was not going to happen! Too short recovery time for me! Did give a bit of oral which was only a quick lick, so feeling disappointed said it was not going to happen, used the bathroom to wash, dressed and left. I was there for about twenty minutes.
Perhaps if I had booked an hour it would have been different. I was tempted to mark negative but marked neutral as she did the service offered, although too quick and looks attractive.
Could have caught her on a bad day or inbetween bookings.