Author Topic: Holly Jane 23 Sunderland  (Read 5950 times)


18 review(s) for Hollyjane23  (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cactus1454

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes incall - Sunderland. £80

Decided I would bite the bullet and go for my first punt since lockdown. Chose Holly Jane whom I've seen before and was glad I did. I have reviewed Holly Jane before but thought I would do this one as there have been significant changes.

Comms
As always excellent. Texts answered very quickly and clear directions given to apartment.

Location
Holly has now moved to Sunderland and I was keen to check out her new flat.  Her apartment is situated on edge of city of Sunderland about 5 min drive from Testos roundabout on A19. Seems to be on a bus route from Sunderland. Not sure about metro, not sure there is a station anywhere near. Lots of free parking right by her flat and very discreet, felt totally safe and unobserved . The flat is 100% better than her previous places in Blyth and Cramlington. This one is modern, spacious, tidy in fact I found it to be immaculate.

The WG
She was wearing a sexy looking pair of thongs and looked really fit. Slim, toned body, Longish blond hair, false eyelashes and amazing pumped up lips. Nice tits, which are now pierced and a fantastic arse. Al stats therefore I would say are accurate and age is 25 as stated.

The meet
Once inside exchanged a nice hug and kiss, closed mouth. Had a good catch up. I get on well with Holly and so conversation was easy and fun. Then had a massage followed by blow job. This was very enjoyable and the sight of those lips sealed around my cock was a real turn on. I decided that for £80 I wanted more than a bj so asked her to stop. Got hard again on with condom and penetrated her from behind in doggy. OMG this girl is so fucking tight she's unbelievable. Came fairly quickly. Cleaned up and another chat, kiss and hug. Tokens exchanged and I was on my way.

Covid
 No particular arrangements. Plenty of soap and water available and a shower I think if you want it.

Would I return? Yes without doubt mainly to have those lips around my dick again and to go up her and enjoy her tight clit.

BTW she did say that she offers a shorter £60 quick shag session and also blow job for £40. I think she said CIM is £10 extra.

Hope all  this helps. Take care
Cactus.
 

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, good info for those willing to pay but she's another one way over my self imposed limit.

Offline Lingus10

Thanks, but like DM says price is just too high and imo greed

Its like the airlines everything what was included is now an added extra  :angry:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Not for me at £80/half and extra for CIM though.

Offline Winker121

Thank you for the review and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Others commenting on your appointment have shown themselves to be tight bastards as they wouldn't pay her price. I wouldn't either! Cheers.

Offline Toon73

Thanks for review  :hi: she looks very fit , but at £60 for 15 min /  £80 for 30 min just to much above what many would be prepared to pay

Offline James taylor

Thanks for the review. I noticed her profile but £80 is to high.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, she was on my AW HL until the £80 change. :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review Mr Cactus. As others may have said....£80....not a chance in hell for me  :hi:

Online Satrover49

I’m on £60 maximum so no chance from me.

Offline Tyne-bridge

Thank you for the good review, all sounds good albeit a tad expensive.

Offline johnr1

Great review and looking at the photos I could be tempted but at £80 not a hope in hell


Offline Luvarub

Not for me , apart from the inflated prices , I'm afraid the inflated lips are a proper turn off for me . Just don't see the attraction at all . Maybe it's a generation thing as I am an auld git !

Offline Davey677

Not for me , apart from the inflated prices , I'm afraid the inflated lips are a proper turn off for me . Just don't see the attraction at all . Maybe it's a generation thing as I am an auld git !

+1

Haven’t seen a single lass that those fake lips improve, they look ridiculous! It’s always the good looking girls that do it to themselves too and totally ruin their looks

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the review,  very pricey, but of the reviews only 2 positive, 4 neutral and 3 negative.  Think I'll give her a miss.  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review C.    :drinks:  Glad to hear it was as good as you were expecting.    :thumbsup:

As the Lads have said above, Looks hot to trot but friggin way to over priced for self imposed limits.  ;)

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac