Author Topic: Oriental fun Stoke on Trent  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Chico1975

External Link/Members Only

Gonna go positive on this but just scraped it

Booked a couple of weeks ago 60 notes for half an hour

Comma were good via text but think it was a handler as the lady I met spoke very little English

Would say size 12/14 short and a bit dumpy. Had no qualms that the person I was gonna meet would look nothing like the photo but you live in hope!!! Good sized tits and a stubbly bush

Arrived at a fairly new apartment block in Stoke. Guided in, magic door trick and felt slightly underwhelmed but little guy was in charge. Place is very sparse. Stripped and onto an ok masssage, lots of ball stroking which was good, turned over and massages the cock and balls more. Fingered her till she came then I had OW shot a few minutes later (it was ok). Showered and left. Positive review has been given as I got what I was after but I wouldn’t overly recommend or am unlikely to return myself