External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyWell another unexpected surprise at this fantastic establishment.
Earlier in the week I visited and met Li Li a slim, very good looking, petite 24 yo girl with bags of enthusiasm and fun.Exactly why I come here so often. Great massage for 1 Hour £100 + £20 CIM and swallow.
I thought i would visit her again before she leaves on Monday so booked an hour again £100 and was looking forward to the massage and her company.
When i arrived she said she cannot have sex and that she would massage me for 1/2 hour and another girl would come in later for sex.
Something similer happened here before which i reviewed where Xiang did the first 1/2 hour and then another girl came in to take over and was a real turn on.
Anyway I was having fun with Li Li and she kept giggling and saying 2 girls and by now i had built up a good rapport with her which is what i like most about the girls here as most of them are really good company despite the language problems.
The other girl arrived called Go Go who is 27 yo and slightly a bigger build ( by no means fat just comparing her to Li Li ) but plainer in looks although still pretty.The big suprise was that Li Li stayed to make a duo. Wow now its interesting.
After a bit of flirting Go Go placed a condom on me and started OW whilst Li Li was kissing me. Now the OW was good so i thought that would be nice without a condom and she said £10 each so went ahead with that. It was so good as Li Li was snogging me and fingering my bum whilst Go Go was sucking me dry and swallowed the lot.
It ended with a two girl massage and I never got around to sex. Li Li said Go Go was taking over from her after me so i expect i will have to wait for her to return next month for another visit.
I fell lucky due to circumstance here as its not what is normally on offer but for me this place just keeps on giving.