Author Topic: Coco - Chinese girl - Vivastreet - Leeds city centre  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Stretfordender

External Link/Members Only

Not been punting for a while but always been a dream to see an asian lady. For a few reasons the reality failed to live up to the fantasy for me.

Scouted on vivastreet and this add popped up. Sent a txt and prompt reply offering 1 girl £60/£100 for 30 mins or an hour or 2 girls for double price. Thought about the duo but opted for 1 girl in the end. Confirmed services would be massage, oral, 69, sex. Location was near the train station in Leeds city centre.

Parked up at a paid car park nearby about 15 mins before meet time. Sent txt saying I was there and got prompt reply saying ok. Asked if I should wait and no response. 5 mins before meet time i made my way towards building. Sent off txt again saying i was there and no response. It was freezing and i was getting annoyed. After 10 mins of no response I headed back to the car thinking I had wasted my time. Just opened the car when txt came through telling me to make my way to the building. Thought about driving off but mini me won the battle. Made my way to the building and eventually was guided to the entrance. Made my way into the apartment 20 mins after meet time cold but horny. Slim asian girl prob mid 30s greeted me. Not one of the girl in the pics but attractive enough so I was happy to proceed.

In to the bedroom and asked her name. She replied coco from China. Paid £100 for the hour. No shower offered but I had showered before leaving home. Coco asked me to warm my hands under the tap. Onto the action and no kissing was allowed. Coco took her clothes off so I did the same and she asked me to join her on the bed. Started stroking me slowly up and down my body and teasing my cock with light strokes. This was actually quite nice. After 5 mins or so she reached over for a condom and then gave decent OW. Asked for OWO but lack of English meant I wasnt getting it. Asked if i could return the favour but again just got a smile and a no. After about 5 minutes of fairly decent blowjob coco laid down and said fuck me 🤣. She has learnt how to say that at least. Fucked her in mish and she is tight. Having not cum for a few days I only lasted between 5-10 mins before cumming in the bag.

Coco cleaned me up and then gave me a massage. Quite strong to the point where I had to ask her to ease off a bit. Massaged my back for 10 mins before asking me to turn over. A bit of teasing again and I was hard. Another condom on followed by another 5 mins or so of OW. Coco then jumped on top for some CG. She didnt really have much rhythm in this position. After a few minutes I asked her to get on her knees for doggy. This felt better and she took me all the way and seemed to enjoy it. I could feel the sap rising again so laid down and coco took off the condom and wanked me to completion finishing in her hand. Cleaned up, got dressed and went away.

So in summary I achieved a dream of fucking an asian bird who was fairly good looking. I came twice in an hour. But the lack of interaction, lack of kissing, lack of oral on her or 69,both of which I love and the messing about before the meet means I am giving this a neutral. Kind of came away feeling a bit underwhelmed by it all in the end.