Author Topic: Sexy New Thai girl - Birkenhead  (Read 2224 times)

Offline PapaG

External Link/Members Only


SEXY NEW THAI GIRL BODY TO BODY MASSAGE PHOTO ME 100%

Niki Thai massage.

30 mins £50

I saw this ad pop up on vivastreet this week. The prices and services changed as the week went on. The photos look too good to be true, but i had some spare time so thought id give it a go. I went to a birkenhead place a few weeks back and had a good experience so why not.

Comms
Quick call and she text me the post code straight away. Meet set up.

Location
Same place as last time. Quiet, discreet.

Girl
She is the girl in the photos, all tattoos match and i’d go as far as to say the photos are very recent! She was really pretty with a tight body just like the photos. Her ad says 24 and I wouldnt argue with that. On one hand i couldnt believe my luck, on the other hand I was gutted i only had half an hour. Her English was decent, she said limited and what she knew was good but when i veered off topic she got a bit lost, so she was right with limited. Services wise she knew English well.

The meet
I paid £50 for 30 mins, she offered £70 for full service when i was in the room. I was tempted but for personal reasons I couldn't today. She stayed in the room while i got ready, face down on the bed and it began. Massage was very Thai style, she asked about oil and I declined. The massage was good, once it go to the teases she was all over it, rubbing herself everywhere, kisses by neck, cupping balls the lot. On the turn she got out the wet wipes and gave him a good clean, not as much of a mood killer cos he was raring to go.  Her body is really tight, good sized fake boobs, good attitude. Happy end was excellent. Shower.

It was a massive positive for me and I’ve been twice to this place now and would return. She’s in Birkenhead for another week she said and if i can get the time I’ll return for the full service for sure.



Offline PapaG

Cheers for the images. That’s her she looks exactly like that now, they must be recent.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Cheers for the images. That’s her she looks exactly like that now, they must be recent.
No problem-had to post them as screenshots,as the usual way wouldn't work,if you click on any photo,you get the full image. :thumbsup: