External Link/Members Only30 mins @ £60
Premiums Sunderland City Centre location, quiet and good for parking.
Greeted by a pretty enough lass, few tattoos on her leg and was bubbly and polite. Down as size 10-12 would be better if they said 12, it would be more honest, not the tightest of bodies and definitely on the thicc side. I'll be honest, I didn't feel particularly attracted to her when I first saw her.
Unreal HJ before OW (mentioned this was temporary, I'm putting it down to the current climate). On with the cover before sex in cowgirl and doggy, lots of moaning and encouragement from Ruby to give it to her, which really worked for me. Felt i was getting close so pulled out and exploded all over her tits. Cleaned up, bit of chit chat and off I went.
Would have arguably been a positive had OWO been on offer, bar that she delivered. Premium could do with better pics and more accurate stats.