Author Topic: Daisy does it! The Wirral!  (Read 3543 times)


22 review(s) for Daisy does it (11 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Np1984

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

After having a shocker with a Romanian in Chester! Daisy was next on the list! I rang her, we agreed a time of 5.30! She told me to head to corporation road in Birkenhead! And when I get there I was to ring her, arrived on corporation road at 5.25, I rang daisy as instructed. No answer, I text to say I was here! Complete radio silence! So she gets a negative! She would of probably of been a shit shag judging by the reviews on here, but I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and the fact I was horny! 😡

Offline ISTS2005


Offline RocknRollStar

Who was the shocker in chester? It seems everyone I pick out in chester these days is Romanian! Far too risky for me.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Who was the shocker in chester? It seems everyone I pick out in chester these days is Romanian! Far too risky for me.

I've noticed there's a lot of Romanian girls in Chester at the moment too. A few Thai girls too, but mostly Romanians. Hopefully something changes, some of my best punts have been in Chester.

Offline Np1984

Who was the shocker in chester? It seems everyone I pick out in chester these days is Romanian! Far too risky for me.

It was curvy Erin. I have posted a review

Offline Np1984

I've noticed there's a lot of Romanian girls in Chester at the moment too. A few Thai girls too, but mostly Romanians. Hopefully something changes, some of my best punts have been in Chester.

Who was your best punt in Chester?