Author Topic: Simply Louise - Stevenage  (Read 2885 times)


31 review(s) for Ms Maia 999 (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Inbetweener

Date of meeting: Last week

Price paid: £130 for 60 minutes

Comms: I've seen Louise quite a few times now so comms are very easy. Everything arranged over text. This was my first punt since January for obvious reasons.

Location: Block of flats close to Tesco. Her place is always very clean and really easy to get in and out discretely. She's got hand sanitiser on arrival and a temperature gun. Thankfully I got the all clear.

The girl: Louise is probably a few years older than her stated age of 43 on AW but not a problem for me at all. Long blonde hair, big fake tits, great arse, good legs and nice looking. All in all a very attractive MILF package. She's always dressed in stockings and suspenders with high heels. Immediate turn on.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting: Started off with OWO which Louise is really good at. She doesn't go mental right from the off. Her technique is more slow and sensual but she can ramp it up anytime you want. She's clearly very good at this and can read where you want to go. Oral was interrupted with some bouts of kissing and her stroking my cock using some lube. Feels unreal. Had sex with her in a few different positions. Started with cowgirl, then missionary and spooning. She'll start telling you to fuck her harder and throwing some dirty talk in there. Got her to kneel in front of the big mirror she has and wank me off onto her tits. Lovely stuff.

Louise is very consistent and reliable which is why I keep going back to her. Comms are always good, she's always looking great, always gives a great service and has a great attitude. Shame there aren't a few more like her around.

Offline The sperminator

She is on my hotlist! Good review :hi:

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review  :hi: Sounds a great WG. What's she like facially? Does she resemble anyone famous?

Many thanks  :thumbsdown:

Online Inbetweener

She doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. Facially I've always found her attractive. Good looking MILF type.

Offline Chorley

She doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. Facially I've always found her attractive. Good looking MILF type.
:thumbsup:

Offline brian1123

Did you contact her on AW for the first meeting?

I was interested in meeting her last year so I tried to contact her via AW but she didn't reply to any of the emails, called her a few times but she didn't pick up  :dash: I think somebody else mentioned in a review that she can be difficult to get hold of/book maybe she was very busy or has many regulars but I just gave up in the end.

Online Inbetweener

Did you contact her on AW for the first meeting?

I was interested in meeting her last year so I tried to contact her via AW but she didn't reply to any of the emails, called her a few times but she didn't pick up  :dash: I think somebody else mentioned in a review that she can be difficult to get hold of/book maybe she was very busy or has many regulars but I just gave up in the end.

I've always arranged all the bookings over text so maybe give that a go. I have known her a while though.