Author Topic: Ellie’s candyshop new profile?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline jkrieg

Ola lads.

Am I right in thinking this is the English girl that works out of Easter road?  External Link/Members Only

If so I wonder what prompted the new profile. I saw here a year or two ago and she was a gid wee shag!

Offline 1980Tam

Can you not tell us you seem go be in the know ?

Offline jkrieg

Can you not tell us you seem go be in the know ?

Aye very good smart arse, I wouldn't be asking if I was sure it was her now would I  :lol:

Offline jkrieg

Not only that but the point of the post was to see if anyone knew why she had a new account.

Offline 1980Tam

Aye very good smart arse, I wouldn't be asking if I was sure it was her now would I  :lol:

Smarts not a nice word to use , I dont mind arse if I'm the one pushing .
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:37:31 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline auldie63

Ola lads.
Am I right in thinking this is the English girl that works out of Easter road?
Do Hibs know she is doing this ?  :hi:

Offline DaVINCI

Ola lads.

Am I right in thinking this is the English girl that works out of Easter road?  External Link/Members Only

If so I wonder what prompted the new profile. I saw here a year or two ago and she was a gid wee shag!
It is the same girl, it clearly states New Profile, New Number on her profile. What does it matter if she has a new profile  :unknown:, SP close their accounts for a variety of reasons. The WG has taken time out and closed her original account and upon her return opened a new account.

If you're that intrigued, why not phone and ask her  :rolleyes: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:02:15 am by DaVINCI »

Offline jkrieg

It is the same girl, it clearly states New Profile, New Number on her profile. What does it matter if she has a new profile  :unknown:, SP close their accounts for a variety of reasons. The WG has taken time out and closed her original account and upon her return opened a new account.

If you're that intrigued, why not phone and ask her  :rolleyes: :lol:

So it does... I think I need a trip to specsavers  :lol: