Author Topic: Guilia off Vivastreet Liverpool  (Read 2565 times)

Offline leo_26

External Link/Members Only

Paid £40 for 15 minutes to see this beauty

Called her to arrange she lived very close to me which was convenient, she doesn't live too far from the Sainsburys near Walton Vale.

Its 100% the girl in the photos she is absolutely gorgeous even better in person.

Service was very vanilla, it was basically a quick pump and dump with a beautiful young girl Ow, no kissing or eye contact during sex felt abit mechanical but the sex was good she let me get my dick reasonably deep in her with a few genuine moans throughout the sex. She speaks good english for a romanian and was never rude or a clock watcher and laughed abit at my jokes and giggled when i bumped my head slightly on the ceiling on the way out (didnt hit it hard at all)  :lol:

My first vivastreet punt too! So if your after a quick pump and dump with a stunner and not too bothered about lots of services  id highly recommend

Offline Resources3xx

do u know if she does reverse oral mate

Offline Blue1878

I reviewed this girl a few weeks ago and whilst she is a good looking girl her service was poor offered nothing other than covers oral and protected sex, typical Rom punt

Offline leo_26


Offline gbyld87

Cracking little ass on her.  Nice one.

Offline Resources3xx

Thanks for your review, I’ve found a lot of fakes on viva street.

 Sometimes when is driving around and see a fit skinny blondie 20 year old I think “god id love to stick my tongue right up her arse. So I paid £40 and did exactly that. Didn’t bother with a shag. It’s obvious she was going to be shit. I just fingered her while she blow me and sniffed my fingers when I shot my load

As long as you’re not after after any type of of PSE or GFE. This is fit for purpose like u said