Author Topic: Lexi Lou_xXx - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2859 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6180754) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Dock

Meet took Place earlier this week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £90 for 30 minutes, OWO, RO, Protected Sex

Comms - Ok, not great

Location - Birmingham City Centre

Meet

Arrived at location was buzzed in (Easy to find no real issues, plenty of paid parking spaces around). Knocked on door (No hide behind the door) to see a Big Titted, Phat Arsed red head in a red fishnet one piece.

Made my way inside, quick chat (Money handed over) while i asked if i could freshen up (Had shower before i made my way over). Came back out of the bathroom with her on all fours on the bed (couldn't take my clothes of quick enough) She went straight for my cock and proceed to give a really good OWO with plenty of spit and eye contact (i'm not a small guy but she took it all) this carried on for a good few minutes before i told her to lie on her back for some RO; shes clean with no issues or smells down there, was down there for a good long while she's grabbing my head and push my face in type while grinding her pussy all over my face (i can feel her getting wetter and wetter) she says shes cumming and wants me to stick fingers inside while still snacking (i wasn't going to say no) so i sped up the munching and started to insert some digits she then proceeded to drench my face with her juice and sat up to suck on my johnson some more; she twerked her ass until her dress slid up at which point the phat juicy ass revealed itself in all its glory (she has a few tattoos, which i dont mind at all), at this point shes begging me to fuck her so i ask her to turn around and with raincoat on went to town like never before, started off with slot deep thrusts and then started to slam that ass as hard as i could, i could feel the juice starting to rise (just as well as i my time was almost up) i slowed down to slow deep thrusts again until i filled the bag.

Cleaned up, got dressed had a quick chat and went on my merry way.

Conclusion

A good quick meet with all my requirements met, would see her again if others not availalble
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 12:04:48 pm by Dock »

Offline _Rust_

Did you pay extra for OWO? I contacted her today and was quoted an extra £30 for OWO, a previous reviewer mentioned £50 extra for it too.

Online Dock

Did you pay extra for OWO? I contacted her today and was quoted an extra £30 for OWO, a previous reviewer mentioned £50 extra for it too.

No I didn’t, I did ask her before booking and she said it was included, OWO is a deal breaker for me I don’t go to a meet if it’s extra

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
This sounds unreal 😄. Decently priced.
Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 05:55:09 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Dock

This sounds unreal 😄. Decently priced.
Thanks for sharing.

 :thumbsup:

Her comms  leave a lot to be desired but she’s defo worth it I think
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 05:59:59 pm by Dock »

Offline _Rust_

Ok she must just charge extra for OWO on the Sabbath  :unknown:

Offline teddyking

Did you pay extra for OWO? I contacted her today and was quoted an extra £30 for OWO, a previous reviewer mentioned £50 extra for it too.

Think she tried to be opportunitistic and milk you for an extra £30
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dock

I read in the previous review she charged extra for OWO so made sure to ask her

Offline _Rust_

Think she tried to be opportunitistic and milk you for an extra £30

Probably. Not that clever a strategy as she didn't get anything in  the end..and it was only an hour before the time I'd enquired about

Offline Dez86

I was looking at making a booking with her but I'm having trouble getting a reply. Is her location accessible on foot from New Street rail station. Thanks all.

Online Dock

I was looking at making a booking with her but I'm having trouble getting a reply. Is her location accessible on foot from New Street rail station. Thanks all.

It’s a bit of a trek from New Street too be fair, it’s about 15 minutes on foot from Chinatown I’d guess

Offline slimdude1

This girl looks right up my street. The OWO extra thing is a bit concerning, definitely sounds like she charges extra if she thinks the punter will pay.