Author Topic: Lila,from Allure (Newcastle)  (Read 2527 times)


14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451953) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]
12 review(s) for xLilaxox (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline johnr1

External Link/Members Only

This review is for Lila of Allure
Location Heaton Newcastle plenty of free parking and easy to find, not sure about public transport a I always use the car but busses are running up the road every few minutes

The flat is very clean and is an upstairs flat at the end of a terrace, plenty hand sanitiser and thermometer ready in the living room

The meeting was the beginning of last week, communication made via txt and a reply straight back giving address without door number at this stage

Lila is as described but looks younger than 26 IMO has a great slim body and very attractive again that's my opinion


Started off with a quick chat and the money out of the way £60 / 30 min and what is and is not on offer, No anal and OWO was at her discretion which ended up being ok for me  :yahoo: I just stripped off and got on the bed Lila took off her clothes leaving just bra and knickers then jumped on the bed and started off with some nice DFK I then removed her bra to revel her nice pert tits  which I could not resist sucking then she went down to give me great OWO telling me she does not do CIM her OWO had me on the edge of haven so I had to stop her before it was to late, at this point I returned the favour and pulled her knickers off to lick what is one of the nicest pussies I have seen in a while and nice and tight, could not resist fingering her for a while and she got soaking wet, time for the rubber and sex was very good in lots of positions CG, RCG, mish and then to finish off doggy style and what a view of her arse

To sum the meeting up. Lila is a very nice young girl easy to get on with from the start gives a good service and as she told me likes a good fuck all services delivered very well, and I would say she must be one of the top girls around at the moment so yes I will return
 

Offline FLYING BLUE

She sounds great - many thanks :hi:

Offline johnr1

She sounds great - many thanks :hi:

FB I should have messaged you as she is just your
Type and well worth a visit  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

FB I should have messaged you as she is just your
Type and well worth a visit  :hi:

Cheers John :hi: