Author Topic: tinytemptress101, Bishop Auckland  (Read 2339 times)


2 review(s) for tinytemptress101 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline RedTillDead

Hi All

Review for External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works well...

I have put up a handful of reviews here although I don't punt much I expect that might increase a bit this year now so here is my first punt after being locked away for 4 months.

Took place recently at Tiny's place just outside Bishop Auckland.

Location not brilliant and a little walking to do to get to her place, past neighbours who may or may not recognise what's going on.  She has a dog who was put in the kitchen for the duration but never heard a peep from it during the booking.  Def the advertised lady but she freely admits she has put on a few pounds.  Not bad looking but little in the way of makeup or killer heels ;-) Offer of a cuppa or some water declined and use of bathroom to wash up. Into the bedroom and vouchers exchanged at the advertised rate for the hour.  Stripped and onto the bed  with no pre amble.  She has both nipples pierced so was asked to take care with them,  pity as I do like to play and suck quite a lot on a good pair, and they are a nice and natural pair... nice bit of cuddling and kissing as a warm up then down to have a lick and a taste,  nice and fresh and was down their for a while, but here's where the experience slips just a little.. their was no move by her to get lil Red going,  it felt a bit passive... maybe I'm expecting to much but I'm paying for time and expect some action back,  no matter how vanilla that action might be... so I move back up the bed and take some more boobage in hand and mouth and whilst doing so she gets lil Red in hand and gives him some strokes.. but its all a bit vigorous.  I don't know maybe its me but their wasn't any connection and it was a bit of a mechanical meet.  Now, onto some action... see at this point theirs been no suggestion of oral on me but she hands me the condom and I rubber up then into Mish...  nice, I DO like a bit of Mish :-) some kissing and pounding.... and some more pounding,  and a bit more pounding.  But I'm not getting anything back, if you know what I mean... no real eye contact, smiles, dirty talk etc. just a bit of a flat point.  Anyways I'm thinking  its a little bit to impassive and I let go into the bag,  pull out and remove the bag and she hands me some wipes to clean up.  Nice lay back post coitus with some chat and I'm up to about 45/50 mins so I take my leave and say my goodbyes and back out the way I came in.

Covid precautions were hand washing before and after but I am aware that she had been recently tested and did have weekly tests... oddly I also have had a recent test that was neg so risk levels would be fairly low... and after all this hobby has more than its fair share of risk.

I have though a bit about this review and I just felt no connection so I'm going neutral.

Maybe next time I'm going to look for some hottie in stockings and heels that eats you alive then insists on getting another load out of you whilst showing you the full repertoire of her experience :-)

Or maybe I  just feel a bit down about the meeting and I should have taken a bit more charge of the situation.

I like to feel that the lady is getting some enjoyment out of the deal... maybe that's me but I think it adds to the experience, if she is or isn't doesn't matter really as I think its a mark of her professionalism in her chosen line of work.

Well that's another one down.  Am expecting one more coming up in the next few weeks as I have a work assignment booked away and may get time to fit something in.

Thanks for all the info given,  I do post reviews on my punts to give back its just few and..... certainly recently... far between.  But am happy to put back.

Thanks Red

Offline Lingus10

Thanks for your review Red - was she once in Peterlee? I seem to recall exchanging a few mails but never arranged a meet -

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for your review Red - was she once in Peterlee? I seem to recall exchanging a few mails but never arranged a meet -
Yes she was saw her a few years ago, wasn't impressed from what I can remember.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. She was Murton before she was Peterlee. I saw her a few times when she first started and she was fine. As time went on I think she did put less effort in a bit like what the OP described. Final straw for me was when I tried to book and she tried to charge more than she was offering on her aw profile! Never went back.

She used to have a piercing on her tongue which was good for oral though.

Offline RedTillDead

As time went on I think she did put less effort in

This statement hits the nail on the head.....

Thanks all,  looking forward to getting a few more under my belt... although where in the Country they are will have to be seen as I do get around a bit.....  well its starting to get that way again :-)

Red