Author Topic: Sue - Bliss Oriental Therapy - Chester le Street  (Read 2258 times)

Offline ne_newcummer

Good afternoon

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 1hour booking

!st venture out since lockdown, so I thought I would play safe and visit someone reliable and hopefully safe.

As most reviews of Sue on here , communication was superb, I text Sue in the morning for an evening appt, she responded within 5 minutes confirming the booking.

I parked behind Argos 40p per hour and I walked up arriving a couple of minutes early, up the stairs to be met by Sue ( in a mask)
Pleasantries out of the way, stripped and on the bed. Fresh paper and towels were placed on the bed as i was undressing.

Massage was sensual but it was exactly what I required, Sue was in the normal outfit, lacy underwear and dark stockings, it does it for me :D

It was a happy middle, done excellently, and all of the bonuses you get with Sue.

Massage continued , I was so relaxed I nearly fell asleep

All in all a great R & T

Re covid, Sue wore a mask throughout, I was offered one but declined, she washed her hands several times during the hour, and as I have already  mentioned fresh towels and paper on the bed for each client.

When talking to Sue, she says she has been back to work for 2 weeks and it has been really busy, good news for one of our best ladies in the north east.
 



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26