Author Topic: Lila Allure Heaton  (Read 2613 times)


14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451953) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]
12 review(s) for xLilaxox (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline leffe7

External Link/Members Only

Been holding off punting for a whilst but finally bite the bullet, usual browsing around and found Lila whose relatively new to allure.

45 mins at £80 and took place in Heaton.

Opened the door and was relieved to see a lady who resembled the pictures on the website, so were off to a good start. Leggy, slim with a tight body and pretty face. She didn't come across as nervous or anxious and welcomed me with open arms. I brought up yes and nos and she mentioned that anal and facials were off the menu.

What followed was good enthusiastic session with OWO, DFK and covered sex in a few positions with her wanking me off over her tits to finish. Bit of chitter chatter, took a shower and was on my way. As mentioned in a previous review I'm not for a long play by play, hopefully this suffices and helps others.

I've seen quite a few girls but never got round to doing reviews, I'll try and get them up in due course.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I had noticed her at Allure and quite fancied a go on her so your comments make that more likely when I start visiting SPs again. Thank You!

Offline Zooms

Thanks for your review. They all help to build a picture.