External Link/Members OnlyThis took place a couple of days ago, called asking if need to book appt said free now, I asked if was £25 for half hour, tried to increase it to £30 but stuck to my guns stating was £25 on ad and they agreed to that.
When I arrived they took temp and offered hand sanitizer then took me up to the room, massage was with noon or that's how her name sounded and she wore a mask and they insist on you wearing one also, around 5'2 tall, couldn't really tell what body was like as had shorts wooly tights and baggy t shirt on but she had gorgeous eyes.
Massage started as usual face down and was a medium massage with very little close shaves strokes wide but the massage was well structured and very enjoyable, on turn over she whispered if I wanted happy ending £20, I asked about topless and she said would be £30 for that, agreed and she took off shirt and bra to reveal a gorgeous pair, asked if they were natural and she told me enhanced, asked how old she was and she said 35, she could have said lower and would have believed it so I think she was honest where age was, onto happy ending and she claimed onto table rubbing her tits up and down my cock before getting off and finishing with oily handjob, had a good feel of her tits and arse and didn't mind me rubbing her pussy over her tights, finished off and she cleaned me up, no shower was offered which I didn't mind as had one when returned home.
Had a great time and will definitely return again to see if anymore could be on offer.
Capt